Chapter 3 (pic of Ryder)

Start from the beginning

He pretended to think for a minute before shaking his head, “Nah, your lap is comfy.” He laughed and leaned over to grab my drink from the bedside table causing his butt to move on my-yeah.

“Think happy thoughts. No, think dirty thoughts. No! Shit.” I closed my eyes and groaned when Lance leaned back up. Fuck! Great, no getting that to go down. Now to just wait for him to notice-

“Whoa!” Lance jumped up until he was standing on my bed, still over me. “Do we have a problem? Or actually do you have a problem?” I could tell he was trying not to laugh which made this even worse than it was two seconds ago. If he was a good friend then he would just pretend this didn’t happen and get on with his life but since he completely sucks, I now have to explain myself. Just great!

“I can’t help it you have a butt that feels like a girls!” I yelled with an accusing finger pointed at him.

He gasped and turned his head to look behind him, checking out his butt and I took this time to quickly scoot up and away as I gave him a hard shove. The thumping sound and his swear words had me smiling and feeling much better. Whew, that really could have been an embarrassing situation!

“You get violent when you’re turned on.” Lance mumbled as he got up off the floor and sat on the bed next to me. I rolled my eyes and ignored him as he rubbed the side of his head. I kinda felt bad for shoving him like that but when I think of having to actually explain why my little me got excited, I panicked and did the first thing I could think of. Not that I would be able to explain that in the first place. I mean we’ve been in that same situation many times and that’s never happened to me before. It’s got to be because I haven’t actually had sex in a while. Like, it’s been a few weeks since the last time! That has to be it. It has to be.

“We won’t talk about this anymore.” I told him and glanced over to see his eyes closed. I rolled mine and grabbed my phone to send a text to Daniel, telling him and Heath to come over. It took only a moment to get one back saying that they were already on their way.

I sighed loudly and moved my eyes to Lance’s face, hoping that I woke him up. Nothing. I bet he could sleep through an earthquake. I kinda wish one would come now just so I can test this new theory of mine. The whole room would shake, stuff would fall from my shelves and the world would surely end and then after we died and god asked me where Lance is then I’d have to tell him that the bum was still asleep in my freaking bed! Then he’d be all like, Ryder why is there a boy sleeping in your bed? In which my reply would be to ask god if he was jealous. And then, off to hell I go!

Ugh, what the hell am I even thinking about? This is why people shouldn’t fall asleep, leaving me alone. There’s really no telling what my mind will start to think.

“Lance.” I whispered, poking him in the shoulder. He grumbled under his breath and closed his eyes tighter. Awe, he looked so cute. Like a little cute teddy bear! Actually I guess he’d be considered a cute muscled one by looks of his abs but still kinda cuddly. Makes me want to hug him…

“Ryder, stop starring at me.” I looked up to see Lance smirking at me and I rolled my eyes.

“Sorry but I’ve just never seen someone as ugly as you before. It’s fascinating.”

“Fascinating? Stop using words you don’t even know how to spell.” He laughed and closed his eyes once again.

“Daniel and Heath are coming over.” I told him before he could fall back asleep.

He yawned and snuggled more into my bed, “That’s nice.”

“Are you going to get up?” I asked him, giving his arm a little shake.