Chronicles of Mogoth: The Called

Start from the beginning

Inconceivable Maker endowed their mind with a trait which is very favorable for us – non-criticality. Repeat, repeat time and again the same thing, Mogoth, no matter how ridiculous it can sound at first sight, – repeat tirelessly. And after a while, you will notice how these "humans" started considering what you are telling them as truth. Create more such parrots, Mogoth, – and they will spread your pseudo-truth around. When one thousand of fools is telling the same, even reasonable ones will start to doubt.

And especially disastrous such doubts are for these "friendly" and... brrr!... "love" feelings, with the ability to experience which this Maker gifted them. "True love is blind", – they were told once. They didn't comprehend a true meaning of this statement, Mogoth, they haven't understood it – and we shall use that to our advantage!

Force them to think of the reason for their feelings to another, make them analyze this. Strange Maker made their minds and hearts so contradictory by their nature, and only a few of them are able to find their true harmony. Let them reflect on the basis of their feelings as often as possible. Over time the majority of men will come to a conclusion of total groundlessness and, therefore, inexpediency of these feelings. This is our chance, Mogoth, to pull humans out of hands of our foe!

One must act here very carefully, Mogoth. We must convince them in the uselessness of any friendly feelings and at the same time in the necessity of any that is useful to us – anger, rage, melancholy, despondency. Show them how often love appears to be evil and harm imposed on them remains unpunished. Show how natural it's to feel anger at the discrepancy of their desires with objective reality.

Show that only frankly brainless fool will rejoice when others feel grief. Always, always, Mogoth, some of these biped ones will experience grief – and that way others will be stripped of joy. Show them how coercion, based on aggression and fear, is being much more effective than some dribbling-pink friendly snivels! And don't let them reflect on a temporary effect of the first and global effect of the second, otherwise, they will turn away from us once and for all, having asked our enemy for what they call as "purification". When you deprive them of sources of life's joy, Mogoth, you will strip them of love for life. Having stripped them of love for their own life, you will gradually deprive them of love for lives of others.

Show them that love has no reasons to be – that it's senseless, just an ungrateful waste of own spiritual energy – and they will willingly come to us and pass our fiery purification!

***

Mogoth, my loyal soldier, how do I love you with our all-devouring love! More and more I am becoming convinced of how correct was my choice and how I and the one standing over me wasn't mistaken in you. "Truly", – as one of our old enemies used to speak, – truly I speak: in your cursed battle for souls of these mortals you have become one of our best prophets!

You were absolutely right, having used that turmoil and misunderstanding in their hearts and minds, which was already formed and continues to live, eating them from within for centuries. Our called prophets worked well in due time, having interfered, mixed and altered that knowledge, given to them by prophets of our eternal enemy. For several planetary centuries already they cannot "separate grain from a ryegrass", Mogoth! They are lost in attempts to understand these "sacred books", "revelations", "teachings", which have become so contradictory at present. They, due to their natural spiritual blindness, aren't capable to sort out of what was included there by our prophets and prophets of our hated foe. And this creates doubts, Mogoth, – doubts about which I told you before as of that key that will eventually open us a path to their souls.

Moreover, now these "doctrines" begin contradicting each other. Use that well, Mogoth! Use that to convince each group of these followers in their own as if special exclusiveness, their selectness for a great cause, in the correctness of their ways and at the same time in the total falsehood of ways of other followers. Let them start fighting each other on any trifles, concerning most insignificant aspects of these heritages, and let them never notice how uniform these teachings still remain in their basic essence (it's so damned to realize that even we aren't omnipotent, Mogoth!). Seeing this senseless fight of various religious followers with each other, best ones in their ranks will eventually be disappointed in a way they follow, for they will inevitably associate their chosen way with a need of this most stupid fighting. And as soon as they lose this moral ground, Mogoth, – they will inevitably become ours in due times.