Messenger on the planet Earth

"A difficult journey awaits you. This planet balances on the verge – and its fate lies on the bowls of scales of Universe. Either life or destruction awaits it further. But they have to choose their path themselves. Each of them will make his own choice."

"What should I do, Master?"

"You will be one of the warriors who has come into their world. You will have to fight, to struggle with injustice, to be upset with their imperfection. But remember well – this world balances on the verge, and it's prohibited to bring chaotic elements in it. You will have to aid them to understand their ways – to help those who have heard you find a path to their bright destiny, which has always been waiting and still waits for them. To awake those fallen asleep, to encourage those sad, to give new powers to those joyful for bringing of good. Remember, though, that you cannot revive dead ones – there is neither this nor the other world for them. You will be one of many other, who will be sent to this world – you will meet them in our life. You can unite forces – it will be easier for you to travel together. You will easily recognize them – your sensitive heart will not deceive you. When the knowledge of wonderful possibilities of spirit will be brought to this world, when consequences of various spiritual impulses will become obvious – then the planet will transform – as it was predicted. But keep in mind that to achieve this purpose all of you will have to battle – to battle against ignorance and cruelty, which continue to overflow this planet. You will have to fight – including those who have heard you and those awakened. They will have to understand it."

"Do they have any idea in what time they are living and what should they do to not allow the destruction of their interstellar home?"

"No. Only singles know about that – either those sent by Us or those who have come to Us willingly in the course of their spiritual searches. Others either wander in own illusions or close themselves by walls of negation – and that is one more reason of why intervention is necessary."

"Is there is a name in the history of their world, which has been given to this planet's stage, when the first signs of its approaching became obvious?"

"Yes. They call it – Armageddon."

"What's the name of this planet?"

"Its inhabitants call it 'The Earth'."

"I have understood, Master. I am ready to accept my Way."

"We will meet you when you return. Remember of Us, and remember of them. The planet must survive."

"I am ready."

"Into the journey, warrior!"

A flash of radiant shining light. The luminous spirit, shrouded in its beams, like in a cover. Next instance – and a new dazzling stream of light engulfs him – and he disappears in the light.

***

One last effort of a mother – and the child was born. A pair of caring hands has immediately picked him up, wrapped up in a bed-sheet and went to wash. Only several minutes have passed – and the child was brought back to his mother.

The woman with tear-stained and happy face cuddles the child, silently and tenderly whispering something under her nose...

***

"Have you already made up your mind on how we should name him? We have to give a worthy name to our little son."

"Yes, I have thought up a name. We will name him Christian."

"Interesting. Why have you chosen such a name for him?"

"I... I don't know... it's simply... it's as if someone has suggested it to me. I like this name. Let's name him Christian, all right?"