New Age Threshold

Astounding tragicomedy

V.V.P., "Greetings and well met, oh highly respected TV-watchers! Have a good time of pokes... I mean, jokes! It's me again together with ye, the TV presenter of the 'Russia News' show Vladimir Vladimirovich Pupkin. The topic of our next telecast will be, saying straightly, of the truly apocalyptic nature. But let's not get ahead of ourselves! And, yeah, while I still haven't forgotten the scenario, I want to add that there is a guest here sitting in the studio together with me for now, a researcher of human souls, Fyodor! Hello, Fyodor!"

Fyodor, "Zdryam!"

V.V.P., "Fyodor makes me stun, telling them all 'zdryam'."

Fyodor, "Those are the customs and the times... but let's not build spiritual mines to be left lonely in the cram, addressing watchers with words 'zdryam'..."

V.V.P., "From such a rhyme I'll shed some tears! Where have you been for two hundred years?"

Fyodor, "Forget the sorrowful accord, I lived in another world."

V.V.P., "Oh well, perhaps, but let us stop – or soon we will be on the top until at least the end of day... I find it hard to rhyme, I say!"

Fyodor, "And I find funny it for now... what shall we tell them and just how?"

V.V.P., "Oh, we will see the picture shaking, how Russian bear gets awakened, how dies a foe from overseas, how British flag gets sunk in freeze, how Jews returned all western walls to Arabs nations with no toll, how Europe-Russia did unite and Balts unable to spread blight, how N of prophecies came true, how temples ruined without glue, how politicians got mad and eat now only stale bread, and how the Newest Epoch comes and we are hitting in the drums!"

Fyodor, "You are a poet, friend, as well! To find a better job you shall!"

V.V.P., "I've got such laurels, what to say? But where were you along the way?"

Fyodor, "I got frozen in the cold, that is what my soul told."

V.V.P., "A winter of the soul? Is summer then your goal?"

Fyodor, "It was delayed, I was afraid. But hope I do – will sky turn blue, and sun of God will come in the world."

V.V.P., "To be a light in darkest night? This world is full of hatred, blight!"

Fyodor, "Don't be afraid, find the strength to fly – the jackal will just howl and die!"

V.V.P., "Already howling, do you hear? The days of answer coming near."

Fyodor, "Such is the century and time... We have forgotten what is prime, in darkness many washed and stayed, and the path to God they have betrayed."

V.V.P., "That's just what we are showing you! The years passed will now be few, and the world will clear from the sin, and will emerge like a submarine."

Fyodor, "How gothic is that your prediction... It is so fine and not a fiction! The world is cleared from the dust, its Karma now is working fast!"

V.V.P., "And one will find Him, being ready. Let's watch the topic, friend, already?"

Fyodor, "All right, Vladimir, play your part! Prepare to watch, let's give a start!"

V.V.P., "A time of wonders is approaching, and gentle souls Spirit's touching..."

Fyodor, "Such events take the place just once... Think wider, our TV fans!"