Chapter 5: Aiden is not even a step close to his mother's attitude.

Chapter 5:
***unedited***
"You are not like the other girls I've met Tessa." -Stacey Castro (Aiden's mother) #HTB

Tessa's POV:

"When did you meet my mother?" What? I continued staring at him in confusion. I seriously didn't expect him to ask this question.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Answer me when did you meet my mother and what did you guys talked about?" He demanded. The conversation went normal as long as I remember but why was he so angry about me meeting with his mom?

"What happened?" I asked and he fumed more.

"I asked you something!"

"Don't talk to me in high pitch Aiden!" I shouted and he was taken back before glaring at me.

"What the-"

"Yes! I am not one of you're sluts who you can treat like servants or whores but I am TESSA NORMAN! And what you are doing to me is against my will! I want answers of all the questions from you and the big question is...WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" I almost yelled at him at the last sentence but he didn't said anything. I finally breath with a great difficulty and looked at him but he was staring at me blankly like he was trying to find something.

"How can you expect an answer from me when you are not answering my questions?" I placed my hands on the waist.

"You," he came a step closer to me and I gulped. "Still acting like you don't know anything?" His voice was full of venom. I shook my head and he slammed the bench hard making me jump in fear.

"Why are you doing everything to me? You never cared to noticed me even once then why now?" I asked again hoping that he would give me answers instead of making the situation more terrible and confusing at the same time.

"Tessa, Tessa, Tessa." He let out a humorous laugh. "Do you think I am that fool?" He turned to me. "Answer me? Is it written on my forehead that I'll believe all your fake innocent drama?" He pointed at his forehead and I stepped back cause anger could be seen on his face very clearly.

"Look, Aiden. I don't know anything ok. It's better if you tell me."

"Such a drama queen you are Tessa," he covered the distance between us in just two steps and stood Infront of me while digging his hands in the pockets. "You want the answers right?" I nodded slightly. "Though I know that you're lying but still....the answer is in my question." With that he walked away not waiting for my reply. "NATHAN! I AM IN THE CAR." He yelled and sat in the car while I stood there like dumb.

"What the hell just happened?" I whispered to myself. Nathan and Tyler came out of the house followed by Serena and Musa. Serena shot me a questioning look while Tyler passed a smile. The boys sat in the car and I noticed that Aiden was staring at me from the reviewing mirror. He shifted his gaze back to the steering when I caught him staring at me and started the engine.

"DON'T EVER COME BACK!" Serena yelled behind the car and Nathan blowed her a kiss while made her cursed him non-stop while Musa rolled her eyes and walked over me.

"Did you talk to him?" I was in deep thoughts. "Tess?" Musa shook me and I looked at her.

"What happened?" She looked at Serena who walked over us.

"What did I miss?"

"Tessa-Aiden long talk." Serena gasped and turned to me.

"Spill." I rolled my eyes.

"Can we atleast go inside? It's quite cold here." I rubbed my shoulders and Serena groaned before dragging me inside of the house.

"Tell me now." She demanded after closing the door behind us.