Who are you exactly?

Previously...

As i opened my eyes, i found myself laying on a cold ground covered with snow.  It wasn't any city...it's a deserted snowy place.

Where am i...?

"There she is! " a guard shouted and another one rushed over to me, helping me up.  "Your highness, is it you??? " the one that shouted look into me like when you've seen someone that you haven't meet for more than 10 years.

"Your highness..? " I asked in a confused tone.  "Yes, you're finally back, " the second one beamed.  Both of them lead me to a big castle made of ice. 

(A/n:Lol that reminds me of frozen)

I was greeted by a man which is around his fifties. He has a beard and sat on.. I think a throne??

"My daughter,you're finally back!" he smiled. 

Me?  His daughter?

"Erm... Your m-majesty i think you've got a wrong person... " I politely gave a bow.

----------------------------------------------------------

"I didn't. You were the princess of this kingdom back when you were born," he shook his head calmly.

Back when i was born? I don't why but part of me kind of believe it... But how is it possible?

A woman who doesn't look very old went in the room.  All of the guards and so on greeted her as she entered.

She must've be the queen...

"I ordered the court ladies to get ready to wash you up... We'll explain what really happened later," she gave me an eyesmile and ordered one of the court lady to lead me to the way.

***Yoonji's pov***

"Yahh, Get your ass up Minah! " i shook her repeatedly. She finally respond with a groan and slowly got up.  "It's only 8am and it's a holiday...i want to sleep..." she said in her morning voice and threw herself under the blanket. 

Aishh... This girl...

"Jinwook texted me justnow saying he wants to meet me at the parking lot of  the old hospital which was 2 blocks away from here and-"

"I'm coming with you. In case he attacks you, i will toture the shit out of him! " Minah quickly got up from my bed and dragged me along to the closet. 

"Are you sure...?  He's not some-" before i could complete the sentence Minah already started to gave me the clothes to wear.  "Who cares?  He hurt my best friend and I'm going to make sure she's safe, now go change your clothes.." she said like a mom.

Gahh... There goes her Mother-like mood on

We changed our clothes and took  uber to there. Idgaf if it's one or two blocks, we are saving our energy for later.

"Pocket knife? " I asked.

"Check. "

"Pepper spray? "

"Check. "

"Garlic? "

"Check. "

"Ready? "  I asked.

"Hell yeah, " she nod and followed me in.  He hasn't arrived yet so we took some time going around the old abadoned parking lot.  Not kidding, the parking alot already creeps me out. It's quite dark and cobwebs everywhere. "He's here, quick hide!" I whispered shout to Minah and Minah quickly hide in the bush. The footsteps starts to get louder and closer.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 17, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Hopeless [JJK ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें