Reincarnation

Yoonji's pov

"You're not getting anymore cookies," i placed both if my hands on my hips.  "Why not? " my older brother, Yoongi rolled his eyes.  Yoongi was my older brother--and ohh.. I forget to introduce yall about me.  My name is Min Yoonji and currently I'm 21 years old.  I am a part timer of 'Honeybee bbq'. My uncle and auntie are the owner there.  I lived with two strict but loving parents and an annoying aka lazy older brother which is Min Yoongi.  He worked as a doctor in a clinic which is not far from our house.  And my parents? My father work as the highest rank manager (which is one step below the big boss aka CEO)  while my mother work as a secretary with my father. They are both working in one of the most biggest and successful company in South Korea. But how did me, ended up working as a part timer in a restaurant?  The answer is pretty simple.  They told me i should learn to use my own money for my own wants instead of  depending on them in order to be independent. That's pretty fine for me since i am quite bored at home so why not?

"I'm going to work soon so you better not take any of these cookies i swear to god if you did,i will have your $500;)" I glared at him making sure he won't lay not even one finger onto the cookie.  Closing the door behind me and start pedaling my bicycle to work

"How childish," I scoffed at Yoongi's previous behaviour. Not noticing,i accidentally almost crash onto that someone causing my bike going downhill of the unstable pathway. "AAAAHHHHHH" I shouted realizing I'm going to roll around on slippery the grass which leads into the pond. But before that happens, someone caught me in his arms.

Oh well...

I look up and saw that someone i was about to crashed into. Not lying but he sure does looks familiar. Who's this guy again? 

"umm excuse me...haven't we met before? "

This guy definitely looks familar...

"Do we? " he raised one of his eyebrows.

"hot," I said in my mind. Just a compliment alrightt, I'm loyal to Jinwook so..

"Yah,"

"Huh? "

"My arm.. " he said in a straight face.  Oh god, why am i...

"Oh... S-sorry... Btw you sure do look familar.... " i narrowed my eyes. "You must've mistaken the wrong person, " he laughed,continuing his journey.

Who the hell is him?

*****Cafe*****

"Hey baby, " someone suddenly backhugged me and rested his head on my shoulder. No need to guess, it's my boyfriend, Lee Jinwook.  We've been dating for 1 year now and this is our 8th monthsary. He's a heart throb in our college and believe me or not, he's the boy that I've had a crush on for 2 years. 

"Yah, we're gonna be so dead if my uncle and auntie saw this! " I laughed while continuing mixing the ingredients for the brownies. "I don't care because i can't help it but to hug you, " he grinned. 

Gahhh....this boy is literally driving me crazy....

"Mm hmm and then? " i questioned him.

Play hard to get.

"And then... Ahhh!!  There's a snake next over there! " he yelled pointing at the left direction.  "Where? " There's no snake at all...  Just then he took the chance to peek me on the lips. 

"Yahh!  You-- i hate youu! " I chuckled while hitting him on the chest lightly. "Aww, I love you too!" he ruffled my hair.

Goshh... This boy..