Chapter 15

Jade's POV

I saw him walk up he stairs with the child and Perrie went back inside. I took a deep breath and walked towards her door. What should I say? Should I not say anything?

Ugh, whatever. I'll just go up there, give her the sweater, and then walk away. I began to walk up to Perrie's door and started to feel a bit nervous. My heart was racing actually, I haven't been here in years.

*knock knock knock*

"Hello?" Perrie said, as she opened up the door. "Hey Jade, what brings you here to my lovely home?" She said, sarcastically. "Ha ha, I just came to bring back your sweater that you left in my car." I said, shyly...she took it out of my hand slowly. "Is something wrong? You look upset.." She asked.

"Nothings wrong. Probably tired, that's why my face is like that." I lied. I wanted to ask her about to child but maybe I should ask her tomorrow. "Oh yeah same, I don't know why but I'm really tired. Anyways, you should get going now. Thank you for bringing back my sweater."

"No problem." I said, pretending to yawn. "So, I should get going now..for sure. I'll see you sometime!" I said, as I began to walk away. I heard the door creaking to close and I had a feeling that I should've asked her. Great. Now I'm gonna be thinking about it all night.

I drove back home, finally, and was home. It's been a long and kinda chill day with Perrie. "Hey, where have you been?" Luke said, coming out from the shadows of the darkness. "Fucking Christ Luke! You scared me! I told you that I would be out all day looking for my wedding dress." "Well, I was worried about you. You could've texted me." "I'm sorry Luke, it's not like I was cheating on you or anything."

"Why would you mention something like that?" He said, a little taken back. "Dude, I didn't cheat on you. If I was, I wouldn't have said anything." "You were, weren't you? You cheated on me!" "Why would you even assume that? Do I smell like a guy? Are my clothes messed up? No, I didn't think so. So quit assuming, or you're leaving cause I can't handle your bullshit right now."

"Jade I'm sorry..I don't know what came over me. I was just worried about you, that's all. "Whatever. Just sleep on the couch tonight. I can't handle you right now like I said. Just sleep out here. Tomorrow, we'll figure things out." I walked upstairs and following behind is Luke..getting his pillow and stuff. I walked into Jackies room to check on her.

"Jackie, Mommy's home. Are you alright?" I said walking up to her bed. She wasn't in her bed. I didn't think much of it, sometimes when Jackie comes home, she usually plays on our bed or watch TV and then falls asleep. So I'm HOPING that she's there. I walked into my room quietly in case she's there. "Jackie? Jackie honey...are you in here?" I turned on the light switch, near the door and nothing.

The bed was still perfectly made. I ran over to Luke and screamed, "LUKE! WHERE'S JACKIE?" I cried, I could feel my heart breaking because I didn't know where she was. "What do you mean! I thought you had her! I thought you picked her up!" "NO LUKE! I told you that I would be going out with a friend so I needed you to stay home with Jackie!! What the fuck is wrong with you and your head?!"

I slapped him and I did not regret one bit. After that, I called the police to see if they was anything they could do. I was pacing back and forth with tears running down my fast. I was hyperventilating as hell and Luke was on the phone with the police as well. We checked around the house for her and she was no where to be found.

I fell to my knees. "I'M SUCH A BAD MOM! I lost my own god damn child! How could I do that?" And then I remembered something. There's a spot in the attic where Jackie goes and plays with her dolls whenever I go somewhere for a few minutes. "MOVE!" I said, pushing him out of the way to get to the attic. "What's wrong!?" He screamed, he followed me back up and said, "Oh my god, the attic. She HAS to be in there!"

"JACKIE!" I said when I opened up the attic door. "Yes Mommy? Are you there?" I heard a little voice and I could've died because I was so relieved to hear her voice again. "Jackie, come down here right now!" Luke said, in a begging voice..begging for her to come down. "Okay okay daddy.." She said coming down. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and he kissed me.

If you don't know, Luke isn't Jackie's real dad so that's the first time she's called him dad. I've never been more happy in my life. "Did she just..just call me daddy?" He said in shock and I was in shock too. "Jackie, we were so worried that you went missing! Please don't ever do that again." I said, holding her really tightly. Then Luke came in and gave us the biggest hug of all. "Please don't ever scare us like that. We love you so much. I love you." Hearing him say that made me want to marry him right then and there. I've never heard him say anything like that so it put my heart back together...

Knowing that my daughter is safe in my arms and my fiancé love is both to death. But...is he the right guy for me?

///
Hey guys, sorry I haven't
posted in a while. I kind
of haven't had a chance to
really post anything except
for a new book that I'm
writing! But yeah, please keep
on reading this book and I'll
see you all soon. Don't forget to
follow my instagram(s):
@/jadethiirlwalll
@/glcryperrie
@/hey.its.emy
@/iheartyoukweens
-
It would mean a lot
if you followed my
accounts! 💜