Mr.Han

"(F/N), I am so sorry that you have to do this... But you know your dad's got some issues." My father had come to see me pack my things for my flight to Korea. His face was greasy from all the sweat of not having alcohol all day.

I stacked some shirts in my suitcase as I caught that little detail. At least I could say he's trying to redeem himself, but if anyone were to know my father, it's me; he's only struggling so hard for his marriage and not the entire family. But I couldn't say no. "I understand Otou-san... I Know Korean from my language arts classes a year ago... I can always put my education on pause, I'm still young~ So don't apologize so much. Ah?" I crossed my arms. "Maybe this is a good thing for the both of us anyway. You get money and I get out of Japan for the first time."

I closed my last bag and pulled it off the bed. Looking at my father bow so deeply in apology I put my hand on his shoulder,"I'll be just fine Otou-san... Come on, don't bow, drop me off at the airport."

* * *
After a long goodbye from dad we parted ways. I constantly checked my watch as I shuffled through the thick crowd of people, as I so happened to look up over them...I seen my name on a blank board being held by a man in a suit. This was...embarrassing. And surprising.

Making my way over to the man, people stared at me with disgust. Was it my attire? My hair? Taking the moment to check all that, I seemed fine.

"Are you (A
F/N) (L/N)?" The man asked. I nodded slowly and cautiously. "I am Driver Kim, your new boss's personal driver. Please follow me." My new boss's personal driver? He must be Korean then... his Japanese was choppy at best, but I could kind of tell what he was saying. Sometbing about him being my new boss's Chauffeur. But I'm taking a plane... Without much objection after he showed his ID I followed the spiffy man towards the plane gates, going through the process of giving the woman at the gates my ticket and went on to find a seat.

Just as I was going to sit in an empty seat driver Kim pulled at my arm, 
     "Not there." He said. We ended up in the front of the plane—the private area.
     "Boss would like you here." Unable to process what I heard, I stood there in awe. Me? In...first...class? I couldn't help to wonder what kind of a hot shot is this boss of mine. I don't even know his name nor what he looks like. All I know is that he's a chairman's son... And obviously rich.

It didn't take that long to land in Korea. Driver Kim had once again told me to follow him while carrying my stuff for me. I was completely blindfolded on where we're going, but the fabulously dressed driver told me the same thing every time I asked
     "To work." There waiting for us outside the airport's doors was a van; shiny and black as if it were just bought.

"Mr.(L/N), Jumin is waiting for you." Jumin...? Was that my boss's name? Deciding to go with the flow I hopped into the backseat of the van, and held tight until we got to... Crap, I don't even know.

* * *

"Have you brought him here?"

"Yes, Miss.Kang. (A/N) (L/N) has arrived unharmed."

The heck does he mean? Why would I be harmed in the first place? I let out a sigh and patted a beat on my knees as I waiting in the backseat of the van. The driver Kim was conversating with a woman with short brown hair and glasses. Could she be my boss? No, wait, my boss is the chairman's son. So maybe she's his girlfriend... -3-

The door flung open, being held by the driver as the woman stood there smiling gently. "It's nice to finally have you arrive Mr.(L/N). I am the head assistant of our boss, Jaehee Kang." Uwahh~ her Japanese is a lot better than the driver's... Maybe she taught him how to speak small Japanese phrases. I was a good few feet taller than Jaehee, but not so much. Maybe it was because of her heels...