Chapter -18

Daniel's p.o.v.

Me and Phil ran down the rainy streets of london trying to find y/n in the rainstorm.

"There she is!" Phil said, running towards 16th street. I looked down and saw her sitting on the bench with her legs curled up into her chest.

"Y/N TEHRE YOU ARE! I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!" Phil yells, causing y/n to turn around. She wiped her face and stood up.

"I'm really bad at directions" She mumbled.

"No duh!" Phil yells, pulling her into a hug. Her eyes met mine for a spit second before she mouthed the words 'sorry' to me then started to shiver.

"My lord y/n, you're freezing!" I say, pulling off my coat to give to her. I put it around her and then put my arm around her. "Let's get you home" I whisper to her. She nodded and we all began our way back home.

"No what were you doing out during a rain storm?" Phil scolds. Y/n looked up to me with a guilty look and looked back to Phil.

"I just went for a walk" She lied. Though Phil couldn't tell she was just running away from me, he nodded and we made it back to the flat.

"Don't leave without your phone or one of us, okay?" I ask her. She just nodded and I un-wrapped my arm from around her when we walked upstairs. She gave me the sweater and went into her room and came out with pyjamas on.

"Crap, we're out of cookies and tea! I was gonna make you some!" Phil yells room the kitchen as y/n came out of her room.

"That's okay" y/n says quietly.

"Well I wanted tea as well, I'm popping over to the store for a quick second" Phil says.

"oh, okay" Y/n says. Phil ran out of the house and down the flat and I turned to walk into my room.