Chapter -6

(LOOK AT THE TOP, IT'S FETUS BABIES!)

y/n's p.o.v.

I walked into the coffee shop, Dan following closly behind me. I stood in the line and waited to order while Dan stood behind me. When I'd finally gotten the chance to order, the barista boy seemed annoying.

"Hey there cutie! What can I get ya?" He said in a flirty tone.

"um, please don't call me that, I'll just get a caramel machiatto" I tell the boy and turning to Dan for his order.

"Back coffee" He says quietly.

"And a black coffee" I tell the boy.

"Sure thing baby" He said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes and was about to pay until Dan shoved a card infront of me and passed it to the guy.

"I've got a gift card to here" He whispered to me. Before I could object, he payed for it and ran to the other side to pick up our coffees. 

"Geez Dan, you didn't have to do that" I tell him.

"It's fine, I never really come here anyways and I think the card was gling to expire" He responded.

Before I could respond, two cups of coffee were pushed infront of me, along with a slip of paper.

"Ever wanna talk baby girl, I'm here" He says with a wink.

I shoved the paper back to him, making the boy from at me. "I'm fine, thanks for the offer though" I tell him.

Me and Dan then walked out of the coffee shop, me trying to restrain my cringe from the most awkward social interaction.

(OH MY GOD HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!!)