Chapter -1

This is my first Fan Fiction, please take note that I barely know how to write and it will probably be crap, so yeah. Enjoy?

Daniel's p.o.v.

I sat in my usual sofa crease on my laptop, once again, killing my spine and body. Supposivley, Phil's sister is coming to live with us, I've never heard of her before, but she seems cool from what Phil has told me this past week.

"She used to watch us" Phill tells me.

"She's an animator for a youtube channel" He tells me.

"You'll just absolutley love her personality!" He chimes.

It's all he's been talking about, everyday I see him. I'm happy to see him happy, he;s just so giddy.

I sunk my body deeper into the sofa and sighed in my comfortable position. I clicked away on tumblr, seeing my fan's posts and others until I came across a page named as 'Y/n Animations' it seemed oddly specific to what Phil had been telling me, so I decided to click it.

The animations displayed on the page seemed so familiar to what I'd seen before, the water mark in the bottom saying AniStudios.(Not real, just go with it)

I had loved that channel. I kept scrolling through their tumblr page, stalking every photo and video I saw. Soon, a post had scrolled into sight that framed the words. 'AniStudios under new management' A gif of the 'new' owner had popped up, showing a woman, seeming oddly familiar.

I then clicked away from tumblr and looked up the channel on YouTube. So many options came up, amimations and OTPs for my favorite anime and some things from other shows. I was impressed. My mouse hovered over the Subscribe button and I clicked it.