Chapter -10

y/n's p.o.v.

Me and Daneil walked down the street, to the coffee shop.

"I wonder if that weird barista is there again" I question outloud.

"Hopefully not, that dudes a creepo" Dan responds.

We walked into the coffee shop and to my avail, the coffee weirdo was there. "great" I mumble before walking to stand in line to order coffee. I stood there, and when it was my turn to order and sighed when his eyes met mine.

"Hey sexy, what can I get ya?" He says with a sly smirk.

"Don't call me sexy, and I'll get a black coffee and a caramel macchiato." I say with an eye roll.

"C'mon baby, don't act like that, I'll get your order right up" He says with a wink. I rolled my eyes again and pulled my purse up to pay, but Dan once again gave me the card to pay with.

"It's fine Dan, I can pay today." I tell him.

"I'll only use this card when I'm with you at this coffee shop, might as well use it" He say, pushing the card to pay.

"Dan, I'm paying next time, okay?" I ask with a glare to him.

"Sure thing, baby girl!"He joked, obviously mocking the barista. I laughed but in all, my face had turned a bright red when he called me that.

We had gotten out coffee and once again, the boy offered me his number and I pushed it away, only grabbing me and Dan's coffee.

"Damn, I really need to make another animation today" I think to myself.

Dan just nodded and I got a bright idea.

"Dan, you wanna do voice acting for a character?" I suddenly pipe up.

"Oh my god, would I?!" He said, even more excited than me. We both smiled and chuckled and made it back home.