09; meeting the parents

when you met my parents they were absolutely thrilled. they loved every bit of you almost as much as me. well, not even remotely close, but they did love you. my siblings loved you even more than they loved me, which wasn't necessarily hard since we've butted heads ever since birth.

it's never a fantasy for me to watch my siblings happy, because they had always been happy, so i never truly had to worry about it. but when you walked through the door and my family saw you, the smile on my mother's face had made my entire world light up and stand still. my siblings took a very keen liking to you, which was awesome.

you were just as happy, even after we left. your eyes never shed the sparkle, and your smile never left your face.

-

when i met your parents they asked me a few personal questions, of which you yelled at your dad for, but i didn't mind. i answered all of them honestly, even when they asked if we had had sex before, which was much to your dismay. but i was not in the business of lying.

how much you smiled with your mother that night, showed me how much you cared about your family. i could have never changed that moment, and i would never wish to.

**

you don't even know what's gonna hit you, babes x