Object Class: Safe

Start from the beginning

SCP-682 was sedated and expressed hatred towards the foundation after containment.

------------------------------------------------------------------

SCP-048
"Immortality"

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: There should at least one guard at SCP-048's containment at all times. 048 is allowed clothing, and may be released to wander the facility under supervision. 048 is required to have two(2) meals per day, three(3) after any harmful test. Any requests to see an SCP above Object Class: Safe is to be denied, though some Euclid can be excepted.

The room 048 is in should have carpet flooring, a single bed, and any small piece of furniture 048 requests/asks for. Any and all sharp objects around SCP-048 should be removed, unless during tests.

Description: SCP-048 is a male white skeleton about 5'1 in height. He has an average weight of roughly 65 pounds. The right side of his skull is melted, and covered by rectangular white 'glitches'. His left eye is relatively unharmed, with a regular white oval pupil. It's color ranges are red, purple, and blue all at once. Only when angry.

048 prefers to wear: a white jacket, a white t-shirt, black shorts, white slippers, and a red semi-torn scarf. He prefers the name "Geno", which it though to be an abbreviation for "Genocide".

SCP-048 is very fragile due to his injuries, and any normal living thing would have already died. That is 048's anomalous property: he cannot die. No matter how much pain and injuries he endures, he stays alive no matter what. His injuries include, but are not limited to:

*A deep cut/slash that goes from his right shoulder to his left hip bone.
*The left side of his skull is melted.
*Ribcage is heavily cracked, broken, and scraped, with pieces floating mid-air.
*Crack on right femur that caused limping.

SCP-048 is easily hurt, and can feel every ounce of pain put on him. Despite all he's been put through, he is still mostly sane. SCP-048 does not trust easily(he denies painkiller and any other medical treatment without hesitation). He enjoys comfort(though he tries to keep it hidden), physical or mental.

------------------------------------------------------------------

SCP-073
"Halluciv"

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-073 is to be kept in a standard bedroom for a young adult. He may leave his containment as he wishes, but is to be kept in containment two(2) days at most after a breach of any SCP.

Edit: It is to be pressed to all staff that SCP-073 and SCP-682 are very different.

Since 073 rarely expressed hunger, and there are no certain hunger patterns, he may eat whenever he is hungry. 073 expresses longing to be with SCP-076. He tries to be as close to 076 as possible, sometimes sneaking into his containment chamber. This has caused more reinforcements for 076's chamber to be made.

Description: SCP-073 was once a young male skeleton 4'5 tall. His anatomy was similar, if not the same, to 076's or 1498's. He had no noticeable injuries on his body. His pupils were purple ovals and, like nearly every other skeletal SCP, change shape depending on his mood.

SCP-073 is now a being that resembles 682. He is a small(4'5) black, human-like tar monster with one glowing blue eye on the left side of his face. He, like 682, had four tentacles protruding from his back. 073 is still passive, curious, and does not mean harm. 073's name is Halluciv, though he seems to like the nickname "Lucy" as well.