When all of them were on the ground, I went to her, she was sad and scared, she was crying, I came closer to her and then whispered " mine ."

She looked shocked. Her eyes widened. Her breath stopped for a second, but then it became faster. Her face went pale.

I put my chin on her head. My wolf was enjoying the moment so much, it wanted it to last...

He finally found his mate. He was supposed to find her four years ago, but no problem at least, we found her...

I will make sure she comes home soon. I will love her so much and maybe have some fun with her at night...

I smirked at the thought. I am looking forward to getting her home and mark her as mine.

Anyway, I heard her father moving thanks to my werewolf's sensitive hearing.

I left as soon as I saw him moving, I gained control again a while ago, so now I have a small argue with my dear wolf...

I took my clothes and changed again to my human form...

I walked to my pack while talking to my wolf.

Why did we leave?

Because I don't want to kill that guy.

You should have taken our mate.

Really? Are you serious?

Yeah

No because we still have things to prepare for our Luna.

Well, you are right, but I will take control gain and go see her tomorrow.

Calm down, you know she is okay.

I know but...still I need to watch over my mate.

Fine tomorrow, wanna go on a run for now?

Hell yeah

He gained control again and changed to the wolf form...

It's awesome when the air huts my grey and white fur...

I agree...

After our run, we went back to the pack, I found myself some work, I entered my office and saw my girlfriend Chelsea...

Should I tell her?

Yeah

Nevertheless, she doesn't know that I don't love her.

As if I care.

You became so annoying after finding your mate.

You must get along with it.

Shut up Ash.

If you want I can take control and tell her...

No, not after you met your mate, look, she is our childhood friend, even if she isn't our mate.

Fine.

Good now shut up in order to get this done...

" Hey Chelsea " I said as I entered

" Hey babe " she said as she kissed my cheek and what was my reaction...disgust.

" I knew it " she said

" What did you know? " I said

" You will forget my birthday tomorrow " she said

Oh shit...

" Don't worry, I already got you a present " I lied

" really? What is it? " she said

" I prefer to wait until tomorrow " I said

" Fine, but at least give me a hint " she said

I mind linked Zack and asked him to get Chelsea a present. He agreed; he is a life saver.

Yes, I am an alpha, but Chelsea is so scary when anyone forgets her birthday, and I am sure as hell don't want to face it.

" Babe, where are you? " she said cutting my train if thoughts.

" Right here, I was just thinking " I said

" I am so excited tomorrow. I will find my mate, and I hope its you. I hope when I turn eighteen Amber will know that Ash is her mate " she said

She is so excited but you need to tell her, I mean she can't keep dreaming like that...

Right Ash

" Well, Chelsea, that won't happen, because today I met my mate " I said in a dead serious tone.

" you what ? " she said hurt

" yes " I said

" but I thought that you will be my mate and I will be your Luna " she said

" sorry " I said

" anyway Do I know her ? " she asked

" no I don't think " I said

" Is she from another pack? " she asked

" no because she isn't a werewolf " I said

" a rogue? A witch? Vampire? Or human? " she asked

" human " I said

" what the heck? " she shouted

" yeah " I said

" so you are leaving me for a stupid human " she said

WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY ?

Ash is trying to gain control and that's not good for Chelsea, not me, for me I really want to yell at her for calling my mate stupid, but she is the daughter of the beta and her brother is Zack.

" she is not stupid, you didn't meet her to judge and not all the humans are stupid " I said arguing my wolf

" but they are hunters, they want to kill us " she said

" but my mate won't " I said seriously

The next thing I knew Chelsea was against my wolf and not me, she looked scared from his protectiveness over my mate...

By the way I need to know more about my mate, I don't know anything about her...

After arguing with Chelsea, she left crying, I went with Ash to the village again...

We gathered some informations about her:
Her name is Akira, she is thirteen years old, so young for me but its ok, hope she agrees, anyway, she had two siblings, and a loving parents, she had an older brother named Mason and an older sister named Laura, she is the youngest, she is so friendly, and always late, she kinda is a tomboy and so much for my dislike most of her friends are guys, and the guy with her named Noah was one of them, she likes reading and hates math...

' I hate the fact that she is surrounded with so much boys ' screamed Ash

As if I like it, anyway we need to go home, we didn't work in a good while.

Fine.

With that I went home, I worked for a while but I wasn't focusing at all, it was killing me and my wolf the fact that our mate isn't with us, it was so uncomfortable and stupidly hurting.

I tried to fight the feeling and so did Ash, and then we tried to go to sleep, sleep didn't come to us so we didn't rest...

I really hope my mate comes, Ryder, when are we going to get her?

Don't you think she is too young for all of this...

At least get her here, if she came here I will be glad.

Fine, but we need to wait, till its time.

Fine.

And with that we went to sleep but it wasn't as good as usual.