Cast answers

Filming:
"Everyone gather round the table so we can get started."

"Ok, whos first?!"

"Amber and Cam cause little Isabella is sleeping."

"Alright."

Amber

Do you really love Cameron?! And why do you love him?!
- Yes of course I love Cameron I mean from the first time I saw him I new that he was the one.....and yes we did have a few bad times ie SaraDallas and Hailey Baldwin, but in the end we came back to each other and we couldnt be happier

What was the first thing you saw in Cameron?
-Oh well I think it was the his goofyness even though when I saw him was in a photo on Insta.....so Yea. *giggles*

Cameron

How much do you love Amber and Isabella?
- is this even a question.......i love them to the moon and back....these girls are my pride and joy and I would do anything thing for those girls

Have more children?!
- well I would like to have more but probably wait till Isabella is a little bit older and then we'll discuss that. *winks*  I do know that I would like to have a son, but if I were to have another daughter I would be so happy.

What was the first thing you saw in Amber?
-so as you know I commented on her post and I immediatly fell in love with her once I saw her photo. And when she stopped talking to me for that short amount of time, I was devasted. Then finding out she got a boyfriend.....oh that really hurt me, but its all good.....cause shes mine now and we have this adorable little girl right here. *looks down at Isabella*

When did you realize that you truly loved Amber?!
- Well i obviously started liking her from her post but I think the moment I fell in love with her was when....ok this might sound a little wierd but I fell for her when I found her in the bathroom crying over her ex.....i mean she was so vulnerable that I knew that I was the only one that could make her smile once again.

"Ok this nexts one is for Johnson."

"Oh righty.....hit me with it."

Jack Johnson

Were you in love with Amber before?
- Oh well.....uhm, this is a little awkward, but uhm yea I was in love with her.....i mean look at her how could you not?! But once I realized that she was in love with Cam I knew I didnt have a chance and that we were better off as friends.....*hugs Amber* but it all worked out cause if I hadnt gotten over her, I wouldnt have met her sister Jade and we couldnt be happier.

"Aww babe." *hugs Johnson*

"Hey watch it buddy thats my sister your hugging. But you guys are cute though."

"Thanks sis."

"Alright next question is for...........*Amber hands the phone to Taylor*"

Taylor

Do you have a bandana?
- of course......*pulls out a bandana and puts it on* never leave the house without one. Wait I also have a surprise for my niece.....*kneels down at Isabella and puts a small bandana on her head* there now shes perfect.

"Taylor she was already perfect before, but she does look cute in it."

"See a bandana is always the answer for anything."

Whats your favorite thing about Layla?
- well I would have to say that I love her sass/attitude and the way that she'll try and steal my bandanas. The girl is crazy but I love her to the moon and back.  *kisses Layla*

"Ok next question is for Shawn......Shawn go."

Shawn

Are you still with Maia?
- yes me and Maia are still together in fact it will be our 5 month anniversary tomorrow.....so were going to have a movie night and eat ice cream.....can you say Frozen fever. Hahaha

"Ok Layla, this nexts ones for you."

"Hit me with it."

Layla

Whats your favorite thing about Taylor?
- there are so many things that I can say, but my all time fave would have to be when he doesnt act like a tough/bad boy and is a big softie....I mean him dressing up like the beast/Adam just for me was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done. Then again the tough Taylor is hot to. *giggles*

"Ok looks like the next question is for everyone and this ones going to be interesting. So if you have, just raise your hand......alright?!"

"Alright!"

Everyone

Have you all lost your virginity?!

Amber, Cam, Raelynn, Nash, Kai, Skate, Layla, Taylor, Sammy and Kaitlyinn raise their hand

Alexis, Matt, Jordyn, Derek, Leigha, G, Jade, J, Luna, Hayes, Lily-Anne, Carter, Kat, Ethan, Alyiah, Aaron, Maia and Shawn dont raise their hand

"Well then its good to know that me and Cam arent the only ones that did it, but my brother and cousin have some explaining to do....*laughs*"

"But hey,  at least your sister hasnt yet or your other cousin."

"Hmmhmm. And on that note we are done with that question.......we are done with that question."

*everyone laughs*

"Ok I think thats all the questions.....thanks everyone for asking and hopefully we answered your question. Dont forget to subscribe to me and all these guys.....links are down below. Also comment anymore stuff you want to see from us. Oh and........*Isabella starts crying* ugh oh someones hungry, Cam take care of this please." *picks up Isabella and takes her in the kitchen*

"Alright guys I got to go help feed so ill see you later and........*Nash smack cams Cameron* oh Nash your going to get it now, but first." *cam shuts off the camera*