Party

Amber POV
"Hurry up Cam, were going to be late." I shout through the apartment as I sat on the couch scrolling through Insta and talking to Jordyn and Kai.

I'm a little worried about seeing Shawn though cause of what happened in my DMs. What if he's still mad at me and doesn't want to be around me?! Life would be so much better if Maia wasn't causing drama for me.

I was brought out of my thoughts with Cam coming into the living room.

"How do I look Amber?" He asked and I could feel him smirking at me which caused me to blush.

He was wearing a black T-shirt, black jeans and his navy green jacket and might I say he looked H-O-T!

"You look good Cam, as always." I finally let out, my cheeks still red as I looked down at my outfit. (Outfit up top)

"You look drop dead gorgeous Amber!" He said placing a kiss on my forehead, which made me blush even more.

"How did I get so lucky Cam?!"

He grabbed my hand and led me to the door. "I could ask you the same thing Amber!"

We walked out and I locked the door behind me and dropped the key in my bag. Cam led me to the car and opened my door like the gentleman he is. I jumped in the passenger seat as he ran to the drivers side.

He started the engine and Ed Sheeran came blasting through the speakers. "OH MY GOODNESS I love this song!" I shouted turning up the radio.

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet we do
Although my heart is falling to
I'm in love with your body
Last night you were in my room
Now my bed sheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body

Cam just smiled at me while I finished singing the chorus. "You have a really nice voice Amber." He said placing a hand on my thigh.

"Really?! Cause I don't really think so."

"Are you kidding, you were amazing. I might have to have you sing on my next song."

I just stared at him what felt like forever when he planted a kiss on my lips, then proceeded to pull away from the curb.

*party*

We pulled up to Shawn's house and saw a lot of people already there partying and having a good time. Cam parked the car and we jumped out, walking hand and hand inside.

Once we were inside we were bombarded by my girls and the guys.

"AMBER!" Jordyn screamed as she engulfed me in a big bear hug.

"Jordyn, oh how I missed you." I said still hugging her.

We released from each other when I saw my red haired crazy friend by the name of Kai. "KAI!"