Cameron

"Amber!" I shout through the apartment. I haven't seen her since she posted on Instagram about being depressed. I'm really worried about her.

I started walking to each room, with no luck. I walked by the bathroom and heard soft sobs coming from inside. "Amber?!" I asked trying to open the door, but it's locked. The sobs come and go meaning she knows I'm out here.  "Amber, please open the door."

I keep trying to open the door, but with no luck. I need something sharp to unlock it. Then I got an idea and ran back outside to Raelynn and Leigha, who were talking with each other.

"Hey Leigha, can I borrow your earring for a second?!" I asked, almost out of breath.

She looked at me confused, "uhm why?!"

"Because Amber locked herself in the bathroom and crying."

Raelynn immediately looked up at me with worried eyes and then looked back at the apartment. I placed my hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her as Leigha took out her earring and handed it to me.

"Thanks! Hopefully I can get her smiling again." I said before turning back to the apartment. "Oh wait, Leigha a little birdie told me that Gilnsky likes you and is going to ask you out." I winked at her.

She gave a quick glance to Raelynn before turning back to me. "Are you for real?!"

"Yep!" I said smiling and then turned to Raelynn, "and something tells me that Nash is planning to ask you out as well."

I then turned back to the apartment and walked away from Raelynn and Leigha as they started giggling.

I walked back to the bathroom door and heard light singing coming from inside.

'For a boy your heart is pretty see through
For a boy you sure let your guard down
When you know you want
Want what you see
And baby right now you’re looking at me
The way you say my name
I know you ain’t playing games

For a boy you’re good at sayin sorry
For a boy I sure can feel your heart
It’s like a freight train coming at me
I’m across the booth on the edge of my seat
You don’t make me wait
You say what you came to say

Go on get it out boy
Say I'm the only one that makes you this crazy
Come on, tell me how boy
How I'm the only thing you're thinking 'bout lately
But what you don't know, what you don't know
Is what a girl like me would do for a boy like you

For a girl, I'm pretty cool, calm, and collected
For a girl, who's getting more than she expected
From an ex-love but here I am
You're putting your heart in the palm of my hand
I'm trying to act real cool
But inside I'm a lovesick fool

Go on get it out boy
Say I'm the only one that makes you this crazy
Come on, tell me how boy
How I'm the only thing you're thinking 'bout lately
But what you don't know, what you don't know
Is what a girl like me would do for a boy like you
For a boy like you

Go on get it out boy
Say I'm the only one that makes you this crazy
Come on, tell me how boy
How I'm the only thing you're thinking 'bout lately
But what you don't know, what you don't know
Is what a girl like me would do for a boy like

Go on say it all boy
Put every last feeling out on the table
Come on it's last call boy
Before the night ends let's give this a label
'Cause what you don't know, what you don't know
Is what a girl like me would do for a boy like you
For a boy like you
What a girl like me would do
For a boy like you'

She finished singing and started crying again. I really need to get in there and comfort her. I take the earring and stick it in the little hole of the door knob and waited for the click.

Once it clicked and turned the knob and without hesitation swung the door open to see Amber sitting on the floor crying into her hands.

She looked up in shock, her eyes all puffy and red as she tried to hide the fact that she was just crying. I kneel down in front of her and take her hands in my hands.

"What happened Amber? Why are you crying?" I wipe some tears out of her eyes.

"What?! No...I'm not crying. No, it's just the pollen count is very high today." She said laughing.

"Amber, we both know that is not true. Now please tell me what's wrong." She just stared at me obviously trying to fight back tears.

"Amber, I can't help you unless you tell me what happened." I said lifting her chin. "Does it have anything to do with this "Sara Dallas" girl?! Cause I'll take care of it."

"Well she is a small problem, but not the reason I'm crying." She said quietly.

"Then what is it then." I said rubbing her arms.

She picked up her phone and unlocked it and handed it to me. I looked at the screen and was completely shocked at what I saw.

LemonLulu hanging out with my baby Brent

LemonLulu hanging out with my baby Brent. I love you to the moon and back.

I closed the phone and pulled her into a hug. "He's clueless if he thinks that this "LemonLulu" chick is better than you." I whispered in her ear.

She pulled out of the hug and smiled up at me as she started to blush. "And this is why I love you Cam." She  stopped and started blushing even more as she jumped up. "You know we should go back to the group, their probably looking for us."

I got up and grabbed her hand and spun her around so I was looking into her eyes. "Listen Amber, I love you to. Always have from the first time I saw you on Instagram to now. I was hurt when you stopped talking to me and then when you started dating him I was heartbroken. But now that we're here together, I realized that I'm still in love with you Amber and I want you to be mine. So what do you say, will you be my girlfriend?!"

She didn't say anything after that. I felt my cheeks turn red. I was completely embarrassed.

"Well how about we go on a date and if its a success, then I'll answer your question after." She said smiling holding out her hand.

"Deal." I said taking her hand and leading her out the bathroom.

______________________________________________________________
A/n: hey guys I updated, that deserves a round of applause. Haha
So any way what do you guys think about this chapter?! Thoughts?!
Love you guys so much