Cameron

I was so hurt when I saw Amber hugging Nick, that I just had to get the heck out of there before I started crying. I heard Amber calling me, but I just ignored her.

I made my way down to the beach and found a free beach chair and laid down. I just can't believe she would do this to me. I thought to myself as started to draw in the sand. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even realize that someone was singing in the distance.....

All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here suddenly I see
Standing here it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

I recognized that voice as Ambers, but I didn't know where it was coming from.....she's singing Tangled, the song that we sang on the day I proposed. I thought back to that happy day at Disney. I couldn't help but sit up and sing the next verse......

All those days chasing down a daydream
All those years living in a blur
All that time never truly seeing
Things, the way they were
Now she's here shining in the starlight
Now she's here suddenly I know
If she's here it's crystal clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

I then saw her standing there just as the sun was setting behind her. It looked like something out of a movie. She looked really beautiful.

She just stood there looking at me as I stood watching her. I was so tempted to run to her and hug her, but refraining. I just waved but she just held her hands.

"I'm sorry Cam." She said which made me perk up. "I'm not in love with Nick, he has a girlfriend who he loves," she stopped talking because I immediately started running to her and I grabbed her and pulled her into a long kiss.

We pulled away from what felt like forever and she looked up at me and smiled, "Definitely the best husband ever!" She giggled as she kissed me again.

I picked her up and walked back to the hotel singing along the way.....

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything is different
Now that I see you
Now that I see you

A/n: hey guys....so that happened. I'm so excited.......Camber is back from the depths of despair and are very happy. Comment down below what you guys thought.....as always thanks so much for the reads and votes.......never thought this book would come so far and I appreciate each and everyone of you. Kisses and hugs all around.
You get a hug and you get a hug and you *points at Cameron* get a kiss. Hahaha

Also I'm bored so ask me questions....they can move about the story or my other books or about me I don't care. I love you guys!

Peace my lovelys
Amber