You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

*To see images and Gifs of the story click were it says "External Link" In the end of this chapter.*

You only have one shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

"The new kpop group B.A.P is now looking for a new member to be the best female singer. Auditions will be tonight at 7:00 pm at the New Generation Music Studios. Be ready girls because you might be the new member of the new kpop group B.A.P!"

The TV was turned off.

"You guys are ready for this?" Yongguk asked the group.

"I'm not feeling it..." said Zelo while he leaned his head back with his arms stretch on the couch.

"Right. Lets just get this over with. I doubt we found someone." Said Himchan while he put his jacket on.

"Just keep your head up guys, maybe we'll find someone." Said Daehyun hoping to cheer everyone up.

"Dude stop, we've been looking for someone for three months now and nothing." Said JongUp.

"Their just a lot of fans that want to meet us. Nothing serious." Said Young Jae.

"It's annoying because they don't know how to sing. They waste our and their time." Said Zelo getting up of the couch.

"They waste our times." Said Yongguk.

"Well are you guys ready?" Asked Himchan

"Yeah lets get this over with" Said Yongguk while he and the others stood up and walked out of one of the studio rooms and made their way to where the audition was going to take place. 6:55 pm and the studio outside was full of girls ready for the audition. The studio doors open and they all made a line ready to be called in.

"Name?" Asked Yongguk.

"Ha-Hana." The girl replied kind of nervous. "I'm sorry I'm just such a big fan!" Zelo rolled his eyes.

"Well whenever you're ready." Sid Himchan.

"Don't be nervous." Said Daehyun with a smile.

Hana began to sing it the boys were just looking around and distracted not interested in her singing at all.

"Okay you may stop." Yongguk said while he and the others write some notes on a paper. "Okay thank you that will be all" Said Yongguk.

"Am I in?" Asked Hana.

"Well we can't tell you that now, we have to listen to everyone here and then we will let people know." Said Daehyun.

"We'll call you." Said Young Jae with a smile.