The Many Sides of Yang Xiao Long.(Freezerburn)

You can feel a certain warmth coming from your face- And you knew for sure It was from anger.

The blonde brute was insufferable. Infuriating to the point of Weiss Schnee blowing a casket.

You grit your teeth.

The girl was laughing at your expression, a huge cheshire grin sculpted on her face.

It took every ounce of self-control to stop yourself from slapping the smile away.

You could only ball your fists tight as your knuckles whitened.

"Shut up." You had simply said in an insulted tone.

With those two words, her smile grew to a frown. "Gee, you're no fun at all, Weiss." Yang mumbles, staring at you in disappointment.

You could only shake your head, Turning on your heel, leaving the blonde alone.

That's how Yang Xiao Long was to you.

She was annoying- nothing but a waste of time. You hated every inch of her being.

She was fun-loving, always craving for anything that gave her a sense of euphoria.There was usually no venom in her voice; And everybody loved her-

Everybody except you.

But is that truly why you hated her?

You've always blamed her personality for the animosity. But a part of you knew that really wasn't it.

Maybe you hated Yang Xiao Long because she was everything you've ever wanted to be?

That question irking you at the back of your head was something you'd made an effort to ignore.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Why are you such a bitch?"

The question rang in your ears like a bell, and you instantly stood up, frosty blue eyes glaring at the owner of the voice. "Why are you such a claud?"

Amethyst eyes never faltered- And you can feel yourself shaking from her strong gaze. Of course, you felt intimidated. She was taller than you, and you were sure she could take you out within a swing of an arm.

"That doesn't answer my question, Schnee."

You've never heard your last name laced with so much venom- The tone so cold it made a chill run down your spine. You shivered.

You expected a triumphant grin to take over her features, showing that of dominance and victoriousness.

But what you saw was probably one of the most serious expressions you've seen all your life.

Her face was stone cold, almost as solid as what your father had worn.

Those amethyst hues looked cold and calculating- As if you were nothing but a math problem.

She was wearing the very deep frown that caught you staring in subtle fright.

You wanted to leave- but your legs refused to do as you pleased.

She simply rolled her eyes, turning on her boot to walk away.

You were left staring in shock, trying so desperately to stop your jaw from dropping.

'This was new.' A part of you had echoed at the back of your brain.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"How about we kiss and make up?"

The question had you frozen- unable to move or speak, rendering your throat dry and your eyes wide.

You feel your blood rush up to your face- Pale skin redder than your leader's cape.

You didn't exactly know how to reply- And you only internally cursed when "Uh"'s and "Ah"'s were the only coherent replies you could come up with during this "overdrive" state.

"...You insufferable oaf!" You had finally managed to screech- trying to sound highly offended, your voice only coming out like that of a cowering puppy.

You expected the blonde to laugh like she'd always did, chuckling and howling in pure joy- then teasing you to hell and back.

But she was only smiling- and you noticed her grin was a tad genuine, only causing your face to grow a few shades darker.

"I'm not joking. I'd gladly do so!" She mused, her grin growing ear-to-ear.

You were left sputtering like a huge mess as you turn away, hiding your face from Yang Xiao Long.

"sooo.. is that a yes, princess?"

You didn't know what had come over you as you scoffed. 

"Do as you wish. I don't care.." 

You expected laughter, but none had come. 

You turn to face her only to be met with calloused lips connecting to yours.

It was silent for a moment, before she pulls away. You were left in shock, wide azure eyes glancing back at amethyst.

"Oh come on Ice queen, you're too dense for your own good." Yang mumbled, scratching the back of her head as she turned away. 

You noticed a slight blush adorn her tanned skin for the first time as you pull her back in and hug her. 

"You're such a big dolt."