Devils Choir

I wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon and I get up and Andy is making breakfast and I kiss his neck he turns around and kisses me when he finishes and we eat I decide to ask "What are we going to do?" I ask he thinks "Let's move into my place" he says "But I love this house I've lived here my whole life" I said he thinks again "What if we make it our vacation house?" I wonder and "Yeah, that would be awesome" I said he kisses me "When?" I ask "How about today" I opened my mouth in shock but why not "Yeah" I said and he smiled we finished eating and cleaned dishes "what about the food we bought?" I ask "Give it to your dad" he said I texted "Hey I got food do you want it, I am going to California" I text "Hey do you want to go in your Jeep?" he asks "That would take like three days" I said "It can be an adventure" he said doing a superman pose I laughed "OK dork" I said and kissed his nose I begin to pack and the doorbell rings about 25 minutes later Lacey walks in my room "Hey, why are you going back?" she asks "I'm moving in with Andy and making this house the vacation house" I say "Oh OK well text and call whenever you can" "I will" I said she hugged me and she left I pack the rest of my things and I take a shower and change into this www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11133... and as I am about to pick up a bag Andy takes it I roll my eyes playfully he smiles "when you're not pregnant then we can talk" he said I stick my tongue out "OK dad" I said playfully he kisses my nose I pick up the smallest bag and watch him put the rest of every thing that I need I lock all the windows and the doors and I finally get to my front door and lock it slowly memories replaying in my mind I stand in the front yard looking at this beautiful house  4-bed-2-bath-single-family-ren I see the window at the end of the house where I sneaked out of when I was 16 and had my first kiss on that porch I was raised day one of my life here. I stare just replaying memories and Andy comes up behind me and grabs my waist and I turn around and lay my head on his chest "Ready?' he asks I look back at the house "Yeah" I said we get in the Jeep and start driving blasting music and I watch the house disappear.

We've been on the road for three days and we are almost there this has been an awesome drive I haven't slept all night I couldn't get comfy being pregnant sucks I wish it would get here I want to see it so bad I finally get comfy and I look at the clock 1:23pm and I fall asleep.

I wake up Andy is pulling into the road and I look at the clock 3:34 I have been asleep for two hours? "Hey sleeping beauty is awake" he says I smile and we pull into the drive way and I have to watch Andy bring in stuff and telling him where to put stuff and I hate to feel like a bossy pants  we get everything in and settled in two hours I have too much stuff we plop on the couch "Dang you have too much stuff" he said I laugh "I know" and I laugh suddenly I have a big craving for Chinese "Hey babe wanna eat" he said just in time "yeah I am starving let's go to Chinese" I say he smiles and we get in my car and go eat we get home and we sit on the couch again we start kissing and then making out and when he's about to take off my shirt I stop him "Babe I would but being this way I am just not in the mood I am sorry" I say I feel bad but he smiles and tickles me and we have a pillow fight and then he stops hitting my legs with a pillow "You know what I haven't done in like FOREVER?!!" he says I laugh at the way he says forever "What?" I ask "BUILDING FORTS WITH PILLOWS AND CUSHIONS AND BLANKETS" he says he reminds me of a little kid and I love his goofiness and we build a fort we lay in it facing each other and I fall asleep in our fort.