Rebel Love Song

Month Later

*Authors note- Sorry if I keep jumping ahead I don't have anything to write for that time if you think something should be added to this story comment or message me :) lets read shall we?

I am two months now and Andy hasn't talked to me since I told him. Today we go back home and I have to stick to my plan of college and do it online maybe it will be a little easier. I haven't heard a word from my mom since I told her and I really miss her even though Andy isn't talking to me I text him "Hey... I am leaving to go home text me whenever" I finish packing my bag and grab my laptop and the rest of the things I want to take home because next summer I will be a mom and I won't have time to pack up my bags and come down here and have fun because I need to be responsible. I put all my luggage in the rental car and sit in it waiting for my dad and the rest of the family finally they're done and I start to drive I jam out to Black Veil Brides and cry all the way to the airport we give back the rental cars and get are luggage set and get on the plane back to home, back to where there are no good memories of Andy.

Five miserable hours on that plane and Matt and Caroline are there and my white Jeep oh I missed it it's probably the only thing I am really going to love in this town I get my luggage in my car and drive to my dad's house with Matt and Caroline just staring out the window. We finally get to my dad's and I hug him and Lacey and the little ones goodbye and I start to drive and get to my house I am so happy. I get in and yell "I'M HOME" and there is no answer and someone comes around the corner and it's Uncle Micheal "Hey Uncle Mike" I called him that since I could talk "Hey Betty Boop" he called me that ever since I dyed my hair black "Where's Mom?" "Come here" he said and guided me to the couch "Your mom died last week" my heart has just broken into a thousand pieces "What?How?Where?" I could only say I was feeling sick I loved my mom so much  how could this just happen "She had a heart attack, she had a bad heart and was going to have surgery yesterday" my life is falling a part in front of me Andy wants nothing to do with me I am having a baby at 19 and my mom died "I was going to go home after you came because I wanted to let you know, will you be alright?" he asks "yeah" I say I kind of was "Will you help me bring in my things?" I ask him "yeah" he said and he did and I finally got everything in my room now all I need to do is do laundry and clean the house a little bit "Ok Boop if you need me just text me" "OK I will" I say "Love ya" he said "Love you too" and he left I unpacked and did my laundry and I cleaned the kitchen up a little and vacuumed the living room and before I know it it's dinner time and I don't feel like cooking so I order a pizza and eat four slices and put the rest in the fridge I take a long hot shower and get into my pj's and fall asleep in my bed.