Nobody's Hero

"Breakfast" I hear Lacey say I turn off my laptop and head downstairs to the sweet smell of crispy bacon and smell of eggs I sit at my spot at the table and I fill my plate with eggs,bacon, and pancakes and when I finish I get a text it's Andy "Hey I am sorry I took fooorrreeevveerr I went and ate breakfast with the guys and they wanna meet you do you wanna come over to my house and meet everyone?" I smile I am about to meet my favorite band I mean it was amazing being with Andy just imagining the whole band I might faint just kidding I am not that big of a fan girl I text him back "That would be so awesome and I don't mind you taking forever as long as you're texting me :)" I text him and then I put it back in my pocket I put my dish in the sink and go to my room into the balcony and light a cigarette and slowly take a drag I feel my phone vibrate and I look it's from Andy "Hey what time are you coming?" he says I think "Give me an hour to get ready and finish this cigarette" I text him "Ok babe" Oh my gosh he called me babe I finish the cigarette and jump in the shower I straighten my hair and I pick this outfit polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=110202650 I go downstairs and every one is napping I write a note saying I was going out and if they wanted me to text me I get in the rental car and before I leave I text Andy "Hey I am in the car heading over if I knew where :P" and I put in a CD then my phone vibrates and it's the address and I put it in the GPS I start to drive while jamming out to my CD I pull into the driveway Andy comes out he must of heard my music and he smiles I get out and he runs to me and picks me up I giggle as I am suspended in air he puts me on the ground and kisses my nose "I heard you music from down the block" he says I laugh "Well I always like to make an appearance" I say and giggle he holds my hand and walks through the front door still holding my hand "So you're the girl Andy hasn't stopped talking about?" CC says with a smile I do the same and talk while I am smiling and say "Yeah, I guess" and when I said this he takes his hand away and puts his arm around me "Dang I would sleep on the beach with her too, I now know you're not crazy" Jake said I stick my tongue out at him like a five year old I Andy guides me to the couch and Jixx phone vibrates "Who is it man?" CC asked  "Sam" he says with a smile "Ok guys I gotta go her parents are down for the week and they just got there, it was nice to meet you" he said and then directed toward me "Nice to meet you too" and he left "It sucks that he left" I said and everyone looked at the ground in silence "what?" I ask "Sam might be pregnant well was because she took a test and went to the doctor and they both said yes and she got her period yesterday so they went to the doctor and they won't get the results till tomorrow and her parents came down to be with her and Jinxx because they've been planning for this for a while" Andy said I cover my mouth in shock "Oh my god I can't believe that" I said "yeah it sucks because I can tell he was going to be a great dad and he was so happy" Andy said again "So, I heard you play instruments" CC said "yeah, piano and guitar" I said "that's cool maybe you can learn drums" CC said with his tongue sticking out for the rest of the day we hung out and it was real fun "Wanna go out to eat?" Andy asks "yeah,lets go" I say  we get in my car and he drives we go to a Chinese restaurant we eat and got back in the car and I looked at the time 8:43 dang we have hung out all day Andy drives me home and comes in with me everyone has ate and are napping on the couch "do you wanna stay the night at my house?" he asks whispering trying not to wake anyone "yeah" I say I write another note "hey guys you were sleeping when I came home and Andy offered to let me stay the night at his house and I accepted I love you see you tomorrow" I go upstairs and get a shirt,jeans,straightener,and make up and put them in a small bag and go outside where Andy was sitting in the car I get in and throw the bag in the back and Andy starts to drive he was driving really fast making me laugh we got to his house no cars but his in the driveway we walked in and I sat my bag down and we sat on the couch and just sat there then Andy broke the akwardness and kissed me and I kissed him back we looked into each other eyes and started making out and got caught up in the moment and this was the night I had sex with Andy Biersack.