Set The World On Fire

I wake up with the sun shining in my face and I look at the time 10:02 I stretch and rub my eyes and get up and make my bed and trudge into the kitchen and eat of the rest of the pizza from last night. I lay on the couch and watch TV it's E news and it's talking about Andy oh great all I need he must of had a show last night and he looked like he wasn't having fun and it showed the interview and one question was "So where is your little girlfriend?" and Andy looked down "She's at home, I miss her and I am going to be a dad" I smile at what he said "I was stupid and haven't talked to her in a month because that's when she told me" I grin he is sweet but he just had a reaction any guy would when they get there girlfriend pregnant, scared. The interview ended and I turned off  the TV and cleaned the house a little bit more because I really didn't clean a lot yesterday and I need to get out of these pj's and change into something comfy but not pj's www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11109... and when I finished dusting the TV the doorbell rang I sighed I didn't want to see anyone right now and I open it and it's Andy, on one knee "Sierra Nicole Taylor I have been a big jerk and I want to be here for you and the baby and there is only one way I can keep you forever. Will you Marry Me?" I smile so hard "Yes, Yes, a thousand times Yes" he gets up and spins me around the way I love and kisses me and puts the ring on my finger it's amazing "come in" I say he comes in "I seen that Jeep you talked about, it's cool" I smile "Where's your mom?" he asks "Umm she passed away" I said "I am so sorry" he said comforting me in a hug "I love that shirt" he said changing the subject I smile "Thanks" and he kissed my forehead we watch TV and I find myself getting sleepy and I fall into a nap.

I wake up Andy is asleep to and I have missed that sweet innocent sleeping face I am glad I have him back for good. I get up and it's 4:59 and I look in the fridge and the cabinets and there is nothing to eat I go over to Andy is wake him up with a kiss "Hey wanna go to the store, there is nothing to eat" I say he smiles "yeah" he gets up and I put on some flip flops and get in my Jeep and I drive to the store and we shop for like an hour and as I was about to put the groceries Andy stops me "I got it, you get in the car" and he kissed me I love it while I sit in the car he finishes and puts the buggy back and gets in and I drive to the house he didn't let me bring in the groceries either put he let me help him put the groceries away. I made spaghetti for supper and had no left overs Andy took a shower and we slept again in my bed I feel safe again.