Evan Peters; Let It Go

While waiting for your requests to be resend, here's some improvisation. Hope you guys enjoy and I really hope I'm still as good in writing these. ❤

'Let go Evan.' You whispered as he had clutched your wrist and held a tight grip on it, your carkeys in one hand, your luggage in the other.

His eyes stared down into yours, they looked so sad, so... Empty.

'Evan, let me go.' you said a little louder and more commanding this time.

His lips parted but no sound came out.

'Please.' you pleaded, tears were threatening to fall but you refused to let it happen. You were not going to cry, not now. And certainly not in front of him.

'I love you.' was the only thing he could say.

'Then let me go.' your voice cracked but you ignored it.

And with those words you left hanging in the air, his grip on your wrist loosened and then let go fully.

You leaned in and pressed your lips onto his cheek for a last time, inhaling his scent once more before walking out the door and got into your car.

Eventually, when you got into your car and drove just right out of the street, the breakdown came.

You screamed, you cried, screamed again and threw and hit your steering wheel until your knuckles were bleeding.

After what seemed like forever you arrived at your appartment you had almost sold.

You crawled into your bed and cried and thought about how you got here.

You had known Evan for 10 years, since you were freshmen.

You had been in a realtionship with him for 6 years and half, and you couldn't understand what went wrong.

You were kind of jealous fastly, you had to admit.

And it wasn't the first fight you two had had in your relationship but it could always be worked out again.

And now you had left him because you had seen him with another girl, without even asking him his side of the story.

It took you a while before you actually got the courage to get back in your car and drive the whole way back to Evan's house.

It was now 4.30 am and your hysterical cying came slowly to an end as you pulled into his driveway.

You fiddled with the doorknob a little before it got open.

Evan was sitting on the floor in the hallway right where you left him.

As soon as you got the door open Evan rised up from his place on the ground, but didn't really move more than that.

And you just stood there. 'I'm sorry.' you cried, you didn't budge either.

And than, Evan walked up to you, pulled you against his chest, kissed your hair, saying; 'I know, baby.'

And you felt like you were home.