Evan Peters; Jealousy (KINKY SMUT)

Requested by

@samtrue0321

(This song is kind of old but it fits this imagine in my opinion)

It was lonely these ladt two weeks, the new season of American Horror Story was getting filmed, so Evan had to stay until very late, and he had to leave very early in the morning.

You also were an actress, but you had no projects to work on at the time.

It was another day of boredom, and it was a beautiful day so you didn't wanted to stay inside.

You decided to call your old friend Tommy,  he was also an actor, the two of you became friends while doing a movie together.

You asked him to hang out today, and he immediatly invited you over to swim.

So, you packed in your bathing suit, a towel and suncream and headed out.

It was pleasant to see Tommy again, it's almost been a year.

After you've  taken a swim you decided to make a selfie with Tommy and post it on instagram.

Then went of swimming again, until Tommy came out with some Gin-Tonic's.

You sat down by the huge pool and sipped from the pink straw, when your phone vibrated. 

Evan had posted a new instagram picture. It was one with Taissa Farmiga, she was kissing his cheek!

You envied Taissa, she was always that little bit more than you were

She was a little bit more beautiful, she was a little bit taller, a little bit more talented, a little bit thinner, a little bit cuter,...

Not even a second later you got a text message from Evan: "Hey babe, won't make it home tonight, we have to do some nightshooting so I'll be staying in the nearest hotel with the rest. Kisses. <3"

You send back a short text: "Okay, be safe. LY Kisses <3"

After you finished your second Gin-Tonic and had a sandwich, a few other pitures of Evan and Taissa were posted online, but not by him.

By a castmember; Sarah Paulson. 

On the picture Evan and Taissa were all cuddly and snuggling with eachother.

You were fuming. He wanted to play games? Fine, you could play this game as well.

You and Tommy got redressed and decided to watch a movie.

'There's a party tonight, let's go.' He said.

'I'm not really dressed for a party.' You muttered, but secretely you did wanted to go to forget about Evan and Taissa.

'I have some dresses left here from some former girlfriends.' Tommy winked. 'I think Chanel would suit you perfectly.'

God, he was a flirt.

But afterwards, he was right. The Chanel dress did suit you perfectly. You applied some make up and brushed your hair, thank God you always carried make up and a hairbrush in your purse.

Tommy picked one of his most expensive cars to drive you to the party, he always enjoyed impressing you.

You were wondering who you needed to impress, wearing black Louboutins and a Chanel dress, along with a small Louis Vuitton purse.

It didn't take long to get to the party, you just got your first drink when you noticed them.

Evan and Taissa, laughing together, her hand on his shoulder which was shaking with laughter.