Mr.March: Welcome at Hotel Cortez (SMUT)

Requested by @Yohioslover

Tou were a talented writer, you've sold 4 bestsellers by now.

But of course, as that goes with talented people, they wanted more.

Now finding inspiration wasn't easy on a small landfarm with two screaming toddlers and an ex-husband who just couldn't leave you alone.

A few weeks ago a friend visited you, telling you about her stay in the terrific Hotel Cortez. 

So, to find the inspiration you were looking for, you handed over your two energetic kids to your mother for a week or two, maybe three, and keep your phone off so no one could disturb you.

However, you were now already spending a week in the hotel and you could not get a word on paper.

At that exact moment someone shoved a small paper under your closed door.

You stood up from the chair en walked over to it, picking it up and noticing it was an invitation.

For a ball. Tonight at 9 PM. It was now 5.

It took you a few hours before you finally decided that you'd go.

You wore your most fancy dress- a purple long promdress- and your hair and make-up all done.

You were a little bit too late, which meant you had missed the speech of the owner of the hotel. 

You got a glass of champagne and stood at the bar looking around, observing all the flawless woman and men.

Your glass was empty in no time and you still stood there.

'You look like you need a drink.' A voice behind you spoke.

You turned around to see who was the owner of this voice, the man's -in his mid thirties you guessed- eyes lit up for a split second. 'Why, aren't you a gorgeous picture.'

You smiled slightly as he handed you a glass of scotch. 

'The name's March, James March.' 

'Y/N, Y/L/N.' You spoke softly.

'Y/N, what do you do for living?'

'I'm a writer.'

'A writer? What brings you here then?'

'I am running out of ispiration, someone recommended this hotel and I was hoping to find some here.'

The man sure knew how to hold a conversation, and how to get his drinks so fast.

After a few hours you started to feel the alcohol run through your blood and in your head, but you kept holding on a conversation with James.

'Shall we go back to my hotelroom, dear?' He suddenly asked, and you knew what would come if you did.

Until he asked this question you didn't even realized how bad you wanted this man, but now you sure did. 'Yes, please.' 

He escorted you up the stairs by the hand and anticipation grew inside you. 

As soon as the door opened, James smashed you into the wall kissing you roughly, already fumbling with your clothes.

In a matter of seconds they were off and he laid you down on the bed.

His lips made their way to your breasts, but didn't stay there for long as James immediatly searched for the place you needed him most.

And when his tongue, oh his skilled tongue finally made it's way to your most sensitive area, you couldn't help but moan loudly.

You felt him grin against your skin by the effect he has on you. 

His tongue swirled around your heat, leaving you a gasping and moaning mess on the sheets.

'Please,' You begged him, you've had enough with the teasing. 

You didn't realize when March had taken off his clothes, but you didn't mind at the sight of him. 

He turned you around so you were laying faced down on the bed, his strong hands grabbed your hips as he slid on a condom.

And within seconds he was inside you, causing you to moan loudly at his length filling you up and you gripped the sheets.

As soon as he heard the pleasurable sounds coming out of your mouth, he increased his speed. 

His fingers dug into your hips as he slammed into you.

Again, and again and again. 

'Oh, please!' You moaned, so loud you were afraid they could hear it downstairs.

James grunted behind you, slamming into you faster and harder than before.

And within seconds he had you coming undone underneath him as he spilled out his load just seconds after.

The two of you laid there panting for a moment.

'How is that for some inspiration?' James asked, chuckling dryly.

'It might have given me a few ideas.'