Kit Walker; The Great Escape (SMUT)

So I got the same request twice; 

Requested by @indefinitedreamer   and @arrow_of_hatred

Sorry wattpad can't tag you guys!

After two years of hopelessly being stuck in Briarcliff, you managed to get out.

You never thought you'd finally feel the rain on your skin again, feel the wind in your hair again.

You'd almost thought it was impossible. 

But then again, you also thought being able to love again was impossible, but you found love again.

Eight months ago is when Kit Walker was committed into Briarcliff, and the two of you immediatly got along.

It didn't took you long to fall in love with him, and apparently it didn't take long for him to fall in love with you.

The two of you got into a lot of trouble because sister Jude didn't allow couples inside her "hospital". 

But that didn't stop you, the two of you met up in the bathroom, and made out most of the times, until you got caught.

You had wanted Kit in a sexual way ever since the two of you started something, but never had the chance to.

The two of you made sure to always voluteer together for kitchen duty, but everytime you were just about to go for it, you got caught.

And caned.

A lot.

So, a few weeks ago the two of you were tired of this, neither of you were crazy.

So, together with Lana who supported the two of you, and after you promised her you would get her out, the three of you made a plan.

So, this night you decided to actually proceed to the plan.

It wasn't very hard in fact. 

Right after everyone needed to get to, what the staff called rooms, what you call cells, Kit told the newest  guard who didn't know much about the patients, he had a problem with his blatter and really needed to go to the bathroom.

The guard let him go and told him to get back as soon as possible, then went to the bathroom himself.

So when Kit returned he pushed the alarm button, which had the staff freaking out because they had no idea what was happening.

Patients were out of control, so it wasn't hard to say one last goodbye to Lana, repeating your promise to her, and then she held open the door to the secret tunnel for you.

Now, you were running through the pouring rain, through the woods to the closest road, hand in hand with Kit.

It didn't take long to get to the road, and a car passed and immediatly stopped.

It was a woman, she had dark hair and a worried expression on her face. 'Are you okay? Did something happened? Get in, fastly, it's pouring!'

You and Kit didn't need a second to think about it.

You got into the car and told the woman to drop you off in the nearest motel in the next town.

She didn't ask much questions, only if you two were alright and she handed you two a bottle of water.

When you got to the motel she told you to take care of yourselves and drove away.

You and Kit checked in and got a room.

It was still pouring outside, the two of you were dripping wet.

'I'm going to take a shower.' You told Kit as you turned on the dull lights in the motelroom.

He kissed you gently and then let go of you so you could freshen up.

The hot water was a miracle to your skin. It was almost as if all the terrible memories in Briarcliff were being washed away.

A voice startled you, breaking you out of thoughts. 'Mind if I join? It appears not to be enough warm water for the both of us.' 

You stared down at yourself for a moment. Why were you suddenly feeling so insecure?

'Um... sure.' You replied.

Just a mere seconds later Kit stepped in the suprisingly not so small shower, in all his glory which you never had the chance to see before.

His eyes copied yours as he stared at your own body. 'You're gorgeous.' He spoke. 'Come here, let me wash your hair.'

You turned around, taking a step back closer to Kit. He'd already washed his own hair.

He took the small motelroom bottle of shampoo and poured it in his hands, then massaged your scalp.

You hummed at how good it felt, then pushed your back against Kit's chest, his member growing underneath you.

You smiled turning around as he put his hands on your hips.

'Getting excited now, Mr Walker, are we?' You giggled.

'I can't help myself when such a gorgeous lady is pushing her body up against me.' He hummed against your lips before kissing you.

You smiled against his lips as his fingers tangled into your soaked hair, deepening the kiss.

He turned you around, pushing you up against the cold, tiled wall.

His hads travelled around your body, and he knew exactly where they were going.

His fingers brushed against your heat, touching your spot for a mere second.

He drew in his middlefinger, curling it up and meeting your spot.

A loud moan escaped your lips as you threw your head against the damp wall.

Kit smirked at the effect he had on you as he withdrew his finger, making you whimper at the loss.

You watched him sink to his knees, his hands gripping your tighs as his tongue slid against your wetness before actually going for it.

You moaned once again as he circled his tongue around your clit.

Your walls tightened, but right before you could find your release, Kit stood up between your open legs.

'Not yet, doll.' He said as he positioned himself and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

The pressure of Kit filling you up pressed you flat against the wall, his nails digging into your flesh.

But you didn't mind. You were too focused on the pleasure as he pumped inside of you at an incredibly fast pace.

Your hands gripped his shoulders for support as your body threatened to explode, you just needed that little bit...

It was as if Kit could read your thoughts, as he brought his hand down and started rubbing your nub in cricular motions.

With a loud moan you fell into a million pieces as your beloved followed immedialty.

Kit put you to your feet again as he turned off the now cold water, got himself dry and then wrap a towel around your soaking, blissful body.

He made sure your body was completely dry before picking you up and laying you down onto the motelbed, covering the both of you up.

You were so exhausted, the only words you could hear were; 'I love you. And now we're free. We can start over.'

And you would.