Jimmy Darling; I found you.

You guys! I'm so sorry for not being able to update recently! I've been superbusy! Also I am still superpissed about those mails I got from wattpad. Plus I've had some very rough shit to deal with lately and I kinda hate my life right now.

I'll be gone this weekend, to the beach and monday I'll be staying with my boyfriend so I'm not sure if I'll be able to update much, but I will make it up to you!!!! I know y'all are loyal readers and I love each one of you to death, loves! So here's a request, sorry if it took me so long.

Requested by 

@Lovefiction18

(SORRY FOR THE DELAY, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ANYWAY!)

(And I hope you don't hate me for almost forgetting you)

Jupiter; 1961

He's been here the first time a week ago, and you had been studying him.

He looked quite fascinating, every day he'd sit at the same table, ordering a black espresso.

You decided to gather all your courage and talk to him when he would enter the diner this afternoon.

As always, just after 3 P.M. the boy walked in, he was wearing his mittens again and you were wondering what that was about.

It was so hot outside, you couldn't believe how he was able to wear them.

But then, you stared at your own white handgloves.

The last customer left his money on the table and left.

The boy opened his mouth as soon as you turned your attention towards gim. 'Hi... I'll have a-'

'A black espresso, I know.' You cut him off, he looked at you with a suprised look on his face.

But soon that turned into amusement.

When you returned with the cup full of hot, black liquid, you breathed in through your nose, but the closer you got, the less words seemed to be able to form.

'What is your name?' To your suprise he spoke first.

'Sophia.' You said, half whispering.

'I'm Jimmy.' He smiled.

You put the coffee on his table. 'Isn't it way too hot for that?'

'Coffee?' Jimmy asked in a confused mood.

'The mittens.' You explained.

'Oh.' He said, and you waited for him to say something else, but he didn't.

When you attempted to go back into the kitchen, he spoke again. 'What about you? You're wearing gloves.'

'Uhm, I like wearing them during work. Bacteria and all that... I have hosophobia.' You lied.

A week after, Jimmy always returned right on time, the two of you becoming close friends.

You were extremely attracted to him, but you did not have the guts to say it.

'Take them off.' You said.

'No,' He laughed.

It's been going like this all day, he told you he lived at the freakshow a little further, and he told you his hands were deformed.

You needed to see them.

'Take them off.' You repeated. 'There's no one here.'

He let out a deep sigh but finally, very slowly, revealed his hands.

He was suprised by your reaction, you weren't shocked or anything, really, you were admiring them.

You finally looked back up, right into his suprised eyes.

'Sorry.' You mumbled as your white gloved hands slipped from his.

Not even five minutes later a woman walked into the diner, she didn't even took a seat first or anything, she saw Jimmy and walked right up to him.

She stared at him for an everlasting moment and then turned towards you. 'Excuse me, but I am very hungry.'

'What can I bring you, m'am?' You asked nicely.

'There's a problem, that... thing over there is ruining my lunchtime and I'd rather not have it here. It's full of filth and bacterias.' She glanced over towards Jimmy, as did you.

Before you could answer, Jimmy grabbed his mittens from the counter and stormed off outside.

'Good, now that is solved I'd like to...' The woman started talking again but you didn't even find the guts to be polite to her. 

'There's another diner around the block, where there are no bacterias or filth or whatsoever.'

Then, you ran outside hoping to find the boy again, he was just sitting on the wooden bench a few meters away from the diner.

'Are you alright?' You asked.

'Why?'

'What?'

'Why did you defend me?' He asked, looking up at you from his hands.

'Because I understand you.' You said softly, stepping closer towards him. 

He just frowned in confusion. 'What do you mean?'

Yout ook a deep breath in through your nose and then kneeled beside him, next to the bench he was seated on.

Carefully you slipped the white gloves from your hands and laid them in his lap, but he didn't even flinch nor gasped.

The only thing that changed about hiis expression were his closed lips that slowly parted.

'They're beautiful.' He spoke about the marks spread all over your pale hands and stopped right at your wrists. The looked like colourless tribal tattoos, honestly.  'How did you get them?'

'I was born with it. Still trying to find a way to rent a house somewhere.' You sighed.

The warmth of his hands were felt by them laying on top yours. 'All this time I was thinking I was the only one of my kind. I've been searching all over for some miracle or whatsoever to find an equal.'

You just stared at him, your hands still wrapped in his. 

'I found you.' He smiled, then lifted himself up from the wooden bench, pulling you along with him without letting go of your hands. 'Let me bring you home.'

'Home?' You questioned as you walked along with him.

'Yes, to our people.' 

You just stared at him for a while and then smiled. 'Home.'