Chapter 61- The Hospital Wing

Start from the beginning

"Harry," Hermione said, standing up with Ron.

Harry got choked up and fake smiled as he tried to keep tears from falling. "That's me." He could barely speak.

Ron and Hermione ran to him and they hugged each other in a threesome. Harry held them tight, almost scared to let go, but when they did he almost fell because he was visibly weak.

His cheek bones were sunken in, and basically his whole face was red and puffy. He wasn't even wearing his glasses, so the dark circles eagerly stood out of the strawberry color in the rest of his face. Harry's eyes were glassy but no tears fell, as if a cloud had lost all it's rain but didn't clear.

"Harry, how are you feeling," Hermione asked concerned. Although it was an obvious answer, she still needed a diagnosis from the patient himself.

"Horrible," Harry coughed, and coughed hard, so hard he lost his balance and gravity took him to the ground, Ron only just grabbing him.

"God, you must have the flu! Have you been sleeping at all?"

"Do you think I've been sleeping," Harry asked sarcastically, annoyed. He talked through his nose and gasped for air after every other syllable. The boy was ghostly pale. They didn't know what to say really. What were they supposed to ask? They already knew all the details.

"Here, let Hermione and I help you up," Ron and Hermione both grabbed an arm and tried pulling him up but halfway through Harry went limp and fell completely through their grip, completely sprawled on the ground.

"Harry!"

This caused Blaise and Pansy to stand up too.

"He's freezing! We need to get him to the hospital wing," Hermione pointed out while she felt his cheeks and forehead.

"Mione, I'm fine," Harry said barely above a whisper, but he was shaking. Ron picked him up and out Harry's arm on his shoulders and grabbed him by the waist, Hermione on the other side. They walked slowly out into the 7th floor corridor. That's when Harry's head started to scream in pain and as a result, he too yelled.

"Don't worry Harry, we'll get you there soon, I promise," Ron cheered him on. Pansy and Blaise followed, just for moral support. They honestly didn't think Harry could die from a broken heart, but his current state was changing their minds.

"The hell happened to Potter," a voice asked behind them.

"Like you would care, Malfoy," Ron bit. Harry coughed and tasted the blood in the back of his throat.

"I actually do, Weasley," he said, catching up to him.

"If you did, you wouldn't be doing this to him!"

"I'm not doing anything!"

"Boys," Hermione cut in, but was interrupted when Harry coughed yet again, completely falling out of their grasp.

"Move," Draco shouted and picked Harry up bridal style. Harry immediately relaxed into Draco's touch, into his scent, and leant his head into the crook of his neck as he wrapped his arms around his throat.

"Draco," Harry breathed as the corners of his vision darkened. His heart hurt a little less, but the rest of him felt like it was being stabbed.

Draco practically ran to the hospital wing, gently placing him on the bed. Madam Pomfrey ran to the bed with a bucket as Harry started to cough heavily again, but he couldn't puke anything out.

"Why isn't he throwing up," Pomphrey asked, rushed.

"He hasn't eaten for a week. There's nothing to throw up," Hermione told, stepping right next to the woman, ready for any questions shot her way.