A leisurely stroll

All art featured (including the cover) done by me!

Cuphead was slowly trudging through the colorful leaves. It was his favorite time of year: Fall. He loved taking slow and calming walks through his town just to enjoy the scenery. The crisp cinnamon air,  the cold breezes, the leaves crunching beneath his heavy steps. He adored it all. On this walk though,  he had a destination,  besides walking around the town and back to his home. He had to visit a friend of his, Bendy. He had considered telling him about his feelings,  but now he was finally getting around to doing it. He buried his red nose into his scarf, feeling an especially cold breeze brush by. Cup shivered,  his face tinted red.

After his long walk, he finally made it to his destination: The Old Studio. The big studio was the only place of living Bendy could afford to stay. He was lucky,  despite all the ink over flowing from the machine,  all the noises,  pentagrams, that he even had somewhere to call "home." He nervously brought his hand up to the door and knocked, tapping his foot nervously. Suddenly,  the door opened with a loud creeeeeeeeeak. Cuphead glanced up, seeing the little devil himself standing in the doorway happily. "Oh! Hello Cuphead,  glad to see ya!" he said happily,  his voice squeaking a few times. Cuphead smiled "It's very nice to see you too, buddy! I've been dyin' to come over an' pay you a visit." Cup replied, patting the smaller's shoulder. Bendy invited him in, and they quietly sat down to talk. It seemed these two could ramble on and on for hours on end. Cuphead just sat and stared, getting lost in the other's eyes. "Hey uhh...Bendy..pal..." Cuphead spoke quietly. Bendy looked up, curiosity filling his eyes. "Yeah? What is it?" the demon replied eagerly. Cuphead rested his hands on top of Bendy's, feeling his face heat with nervousness. "I've been meanin' to talk to you about somethin' for a long time." "I...can't seem to control what I feel...heck, I don't believe anyone honestly can..what I-I'm tryin' to say is..." He choked on the lump growing in his throat.  He fought back tears, knowing this could possibly ruin everything and cause him to lose someone close to him.."Cuppa..? Are you okay..?" Bendy asked, the worry in his voice causing it to crack. Bendy slowly pulled his hands, bringing him in closer. Please tell me, Cuppa. I hope this is what I've been waitin' for...say it Bendy thought. "I-I just...I really.." Cuphead got closer to Bendy's face, feeling the warmth from his calm breaths. Both of the two moved slowly closer, making their lips touch.  Bendy's tail waved slowly,  as he weaved his fingers through Cuphead's. They both pulled back, locking eyes again. "I really..." Bendy started. Cuphead smiled softly, hugging the smaller while finishing his sentence.  "..love you..♥"