Cuddle

YN P.O.V:

I haven't see Micheal in three days. He was on a buisness trip. We still talked on the phone but I miss him. I was laying on the bed in the apartment we shared and curled up into a ball.  I was in my black Calvin Klein bra and panty set. I began to doze off watching episodes of "The Wire".

"I'm home baby."

I heard his amazing deep voice. I could hear him set his keys in the counter and his footsteps come closer. He layed on the bed and wrapped his arm around my waist. I could feel his forehead on mine as he spoke.

"I missed you sweetheart."

He said to me as I opened my eyes.

"Can we cuddle babe?"

He chuckled at me and smiled.

"Yeah."

He started to scoot closer to me and I pushed him away.

"Noooo Micheal, you have to take your shirt off."

He chuckled at me and showed me that big beautiful smile. He pulled his shirt over his head and his abs flexed. He kicked off his shoes and unbuckled his jeans. He pulled them off and tossed them aside. He layed next to me and I crawled on top or him. I swung my leg over his waist and he placed his hands on my ass. He looked at the T.V and smiled.

"You missed me that much?"

"I did. Can I have a kiss?"

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he smiled at me. He leaned down and kissed me slowly and passionately.

His large lips took over mine and his tongue overpowered mine. I smiled into the kiss and he licked my lips. We pulled away and I bit my lip.

"Go ahead and take your nap baby."

I smiled and layed my head down on his chest. He began to rub my booty and occosionally squeezed it lightly sending me into a daze and letting me fall asleep. I missed my man so much.