Roommate Part3

You wake up at around 10, and go get in the shower. You get out the shower and get dressed. You put on a loose pair of high waisted shorts and a bra - like shirt with badazzl's on it. You go to the closet and put on pull out a pair of black high top converse to match the light blue shorts and black top. You curl your hair and put on a pair of earrings. You grab your phone and text Micheal and Steelo that you ate on your way. You go down stairs and get in the car to begin your journey there. When you get there you knock on the door, you ear the boys yell come in. When you walk in the boys are on the couch and looking at you, there eyes wide and they look shocked.
"Hey boys what you doing?"
Micheal: "Hey (Y/N) ,you look amazing. We're just playing Call Of Duty."
Steelo looks over at Micheal as if teasing him.
"Squeeze over guys I wanna play."
You push the two over a little and grab the remote the three of you play, bit before you start you say
"The two of you verses me, the one with the least kills has to go get pizza, and there paying."
Steelo and Micheal: "Deal"
You the game 120 to 40, Steelo has the least kills. You say
"Well I guess it's safe to say that girls are better than boys, well at least I am. Steelo you have to go get the pizza."
Steelo :" Well I'm going to go get the pizza pepperoni. One rule though. No 'funny business' on the couch."
He leaves out the door and the both of you blush a little. You and Micheal talk for a while and then things get serious. Micheal says
"(Y/N), I like you and I no just regular like, I mean I really like you. Your sweet, funny, pretty, you have a great smile, and your personality is the best."
You lean forward and kiss him gently. When he responds you straddle his lap as his kisses become more wanting. His hands rest on your butt as yours are wrapped around his neck. You thought you heard a little thunk and ignored it. Then you both heard the door close hard, the both of you pull away and look and rhe door to see Steelo standing there mouth wide open looking a little upset. He says
"WHAT THE HELL GUYS?!! ONE RULE, ONE RULE, AND YOU BOTH BROKE IT."
(Y/N):"Hey Steelo" you climb off of Micheal lap and begin To walk towards the door grabbing your keys and phone. "So I think I'm just gonna go" You blow Micheal a kiss and kiss Steelo on the cheek as you slip pass him and leave. When you glance nack at Micheal he is biting his lip and smiling. You know he'll call you. Steelo was angry. I guess.