Happy Birthday

Ok, so I don't know if tou all knew this but today is Micheal B Jordan's birthday. Can you guts please start likeing my stories, ghost readers why bother? Love you anyways tho.

Warning: sexual content, after all it is his birthday😉😉

Today is Michael's birthday, so you guys decided to through an grease party. You wore what's in the mm and he wore the outfit from the bad boy story.

 You wore what's in the mm and he wore the outfit from the bad boy story

You were in the kitchen sitting on Michael's lap talking to you guys shared friends

You were in the kitchen sitting on Michael's lap talking to you guys shared friends. (Zac, Hope, Faith,Sanchez, (officer Sanchez ).

Zac:so what are you guys doing after the party?

Hope: Yeah what ever will they do? *wink*

Faith: Lord, oh lord no. *glares at you and Micheal* now (y/n) you better not.

Yn: no promises😋😋 *sips soda through straw*

Hope: *standing behind Sanchez thrusting and making faces. Winks at you and makes low moaning noises*

Yn and Micheal: *laughs very hard, but (y/n) accidentally rubs on 'him'.*

Yn: *trampoline booty comes on,and you you get off of Micheal lap and grab his hand pulling him towards tune dance floor* Oh my god come on Micheal this my song!!!

(A/N Play the song up top)

You take him to the dance floor ad Hope takes Sanchez, leaving Zac and Faith alone. You twerk on Micheal, while he had his hands on your hips. You look over to see Hope doing the same thing to Sanchez. As you twerk on him you feel his oaktree grow long and hard, fast. (😂😂😂😂😂😂 oaktree ...hahahahahahahahah inside joke guys)

When the song goes off you move Micheal to the couch and sit on his lap. You kiss him soft and slow. He whispers in your ear

Micheal : When this is over you are going to finish what you started.

You get up smirking and walk into the kitchen only to see........Faith and Zac makeing out....😱😱😱 kind of proud you gasp. They look over at you. Zac looks proud and accomplished, while Faith looks embarrassed and nervous.

When the party was over you and Micheal cleaned up. You insisted you do it alone but he had other plans. You had just cleaned everything and just got gone wiping the table. You feel two hands wrap around your waist and something poking in between your thighs.

Micheal: Now you know what it does to me when you bend over like that.

You bite your lip and he grinds against you. You through the rag and turn around wrapping your arms around his neck. He kisses you roughly. He lifts you up on your freshly clean table. He spreads your legs open and stands in between them. He slips your shorts and then your shirt. You are in only your bra and panties, as he pulls off his jacket and pulls his shirt over his head. You think that since today is his birthday that he can be in charge. He slips his pants off and his shoes as you kick yours off. He he kneels down to see your dripping sex in front of him. Your panties are drenched. He kicks you through your panties as you moan low trying to keep calm.

Mixheal: Come on now its my birthday, let me hear those sexy ass moans.

He begins to rub you through your panties and you moan loud. He smirkes and pulls then down slowly with his teeth leaving little kisses here and there. After he pulls them off he goes to your 🙀 and kisses it. He kicks you up and down. He then starts to rub your clit with his fingers and begins to eat you out. Swirling his tongue in and out of you fast to the point where you cum. He kicks up all your juices and days

"You taste so good. Just like birthday cake."😉

You push him over tho the couch and sit him down. You pull off his boxers and your bra. You see he is really hard. You go over to him and grin against his shaft. You then get up arms lower yourself onto him. He groans and holds your hips. You slowly ride him. You moan his name as he does yours. You hear him say

" I'm cumming baby"

"Mee too"

You bounce a couple more times and you both cum. You get off of him and he carried you upstairs bridal style. You two spend the night spooning. In the middle of the night you hear him say

" we're gonna have a baby, baby girl. "