Dr. Jordan

You had recently came down with the stomache virus. You went to the doctor and they said you need to stay off of your feet for a while. When Micheal heard that you were sick he took off of work to take care of you. He took you home, and you lay
Yes on the bed. He took your clothes off and put one of his shirts on you. He knew how much you loved wearing his clothes. He to your temperature and saw that it was 122. He said
"WoW (y/n), your really sick."
"I'm fine Micheal I really am."
"Nope, you need to rest you heard what thr doctor said."
"Ok Dr. Jordan."
"Yup seems that I am until your all better. I'll be right back I'm going to go get some medicine out of the kitchen."
He ran off into the kitchen and can't back woth some cough syrup and a spoon.
"Ok, open up." He said as he poured the medicine on the spoon.
He gave you your medicine and turned on Netflix. He layed in the bed next to you.
"Hey Dr. Can you get me some water please?"
"Sure I'll ne right back."
He ran and got you some water. You drank the water but about an hour later.you through it up.
"Babe it's ok, you allright?" He asked as he ews holding your hair back.
"Im fine, I just need to lay down."
You brushed your teeth, and went back to lay down. Micheal climbed In The bed with you and the two of you cuddled and watched Netflix. You fell asleep in his arms, and slept all day. When you woke up he was right next.to you asleep. You thought to yourself: This man really does love me, and I love him too.

Hey sorry guys I have the stomache virus , I can't even hold down water. lovelywriting200 please pray for me I feel like complete crap.  I love you girl. This story was a request and is dedicated to, @bunnyshinegirl.