Dinner?

You had met Micheal last week and he had asked you onto a date. It was 7 o'clock and you heard a knock on the door. You were wearing a silk black dress that comes to the middle of your thighs. You heard a knock on the door and went to go answer it.
"Hey"
"Hey come in, I just have to go get my shoes."
He coutiously stepped in and you went to grab your black and red Prada heels. (He was wearing what is in the picture above.)
"Ready to go?"
"Yup, let's go."
You both go outside and get into the car, he opens the door for you. On the way there the two of you laugh and tell jokes. The date was just great. You got to know him and he was really funny. He made you laugh and his smile. .......Oh my god his smile made you weak in the knees. On the ride home you and Micheal talked about your lovely childhoods. He walked you up to your door and you said
"I had a really great time with you tonight. "
"So did I ". He did that smile again you couldn't resist it anymore, granted you barely knew the guy but you just had to. You leaned in and kissed his cheek. Wanting more you resisted.
"See you around, I'll call you" he says and walks off as you go inside.

I am sooooooo sorry it took so long it was going to be up this morning , bit it wasn't finished and I was rushing. Sorry. And a special shout out to my lovely Teddy Bear lovelywriting200 truly girl I love you. Check her out and don't forget to read my other book titled : End Of The Line.