Honourable.

'I'd be absolutely and profoundly honoured to stand by your side

'I'd be absolutely and profoundly honoured to stand by your side.'
~

It was no secret that everybody was excited about the wedding. A 5 year relationship had inevitably led to this and there wasn't a single person who wasn't prepared not to help or make it the best day ever.

Especially since it was your wedding, to the one and only Simon Minter.

The man thought to be one of the last to settle down, actually became the first and everyone was over the moon when the pair of you had announced your engagement a few months earlier. It was a definite shock, to you and the rest of your friends but you were excited of course, dreaming of the day you'd be able to marry Simon, the man you loved more than anything.

You had already chosen your bridesmaids -- all 7 of them. Freya of course was your maid of honour, who began crying when you asked her. She took it in her stride to help you plan the wedding. Which left Gee, Nia, Emily, Steph, Sarah and Talia as the rest of your bridal party. There were no others you'd rather have by your side.

The dress shopping was the best experience you had ever encountered. What was looming over you as a disastrous task, you soon found your perfect dress, trying it on and instantly feeling like royalty in it. The way it flowed down to the floor, enhancing your curves and complimenting your figure massively. You looked gorgeous! The girls all agreed, even a couple of them crying at how beautiful you were. Of course, your mum cried too, bless her.

Then the bridesmaids tried on a variety of dresses, hoping to find one to suit the theme of the wedding. They all stepped out, one-by-one wearing a stunning dress that hugged their different body types perfectly. They were the perfect colour and suited every single one of your bridesmaids. Freya tried on a slightly different version of the dress, one which had sleeves instead to display that she was maid of honour. They all looked beyond perfect.

However, Simon was yet to pick his groomsmen. It was a difficult task, considering he had so many close male friends and he didn't want to outnumber the women that were set to be his fiancées bridesmaids. The first task was assigning an usher or two, someone who would happily keep tabs on guests as they arrived at the venue and made sure people knew where they were sat. Lux  gratefully accepted this role and was determined to make sure everything was in place. Of course, he'd spend most of his time on the dance floor anyway, but he was more than happy to be the makeshift security guard.

The next task was to assign someone to DJ the night and arrange only the best playlists for the wedding night. Cal volunteered happily for the job, Manny alongside him to make sure every song wasn't explicit and upsetting for elder family members. It was bound to happen. Sarah promised to sing some of her songs too as a wedding gift.