Sea Salt.

'Sand in my toes, salt in my hair and your hand in mine

'Sand in my toes, salt in my hair and your hand in mine. That's paradise to me.'

~

You shaded your eyes from the hot beaming sun with your hand, looking around the ridiculously beautiful scenery. Birds sang happily, flying in the cool light breeze that swept through your hair as you gave a smile to the view that seemed to span on forever. You were at the very height of a cliff, rocks and beaches spread out across to either side of you, completely tricking you into forgetting this was in fact a rather small island.

The beaches themselves consisted of dusty white sand and a turquoise sea that sparkled in the sunlight. It was breathtaking. Completely and truly breathtaking. Yachts were sailing calmly across the horizon and the distant singing and cheering of a party by the shore.

Even the cliffs were stunning, villas and ancient white buildings just layered in between the rocks. It was everything you imagined it to be, even better. Pinterest or brochures didn't tell you it was heaven on Earth!

You didn't even want to call this paradise, because that would do it no justice whatsoever.

  "Hey, you."

Unable to peel your eyes away, you continued looking out at the view, a smile peeking at your lips as the sound of a suitcase rolling across the stone floor got slightly louder.

  "This place..." you breathed. You looked at the side of you, a very handsome Simon Minter gasping at the sight of the island. His pale skin glistened in the sunlight, his silver hair so vibrant and bright from the Greek air already. It would only take a matter of days for him to develop either a sunburn or a remarkable tan. Probably the sunburn.

He was dressed appropriately for such heat, a white tee with black shorts, a pair of Ray Bans perched on his head. He looked undeniably adorable.

"I mean, there's definitely worse places." He spoke, a smile plastered on his face. "Josh and Freya weren't lying."
"Now I see why they begged us to go here for months." I said, following Simon as we continued our venture up the stone steps. Hauling my suitcase behind, I still admired the scenic route that led us to our villa. I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time inside that's for sure.
"I'm kinda glad we didn't end up going to LA now." Simon mentioned as we reached the top of the hill. "We've been there so many times, it's great to just be somewhere...like this." He grinned pointing to the even higher view of the island.
"With me." I added. He rolled his eyes, smirking.
"I mean sure, it doesn't hurt that you're here too."

Unlocking the door to the villa, I already didn't want to leave in 3 weeks. The walls were white, navy and yellow decor spread around the place. The bathrooms were made of marble and everything was so fresh and clean - a real difference from the Sidemen house.

Walking through the villa, I almost died at the sight of the large windows that opened up to the infinity pool and hot tub. What the fuck even was this place?  Sun-loungers warmed in the sun, along with a cold bottle of champagne in ice and lilos bobbed around in the pool.