Chapter 2.

And as promised, I went back, the first day no one noticed that I was disappearing for a couple of hours, after all it was the second day... It took me nothing to find Arioch, he was waiting for me.

I thought you weren't coming – his face lighted up when he saw me...

Oh no, don't worry, I'll come all the weekend. – I assured him calmly.

Most people and angels are afraid of me... - I didn't know what to say.

People? You... talk to people? – I asked incredulously.

Of course I do, don't you? – I tried to find an explanation.

Well... - he sensed that I was running out of words, so he saved the situation.

Has everyone ever tell you you're beautiful? – I laughed, and I thought exactly the same about him, has everyone ever told him he's beautiful? – I mean seriously you have this gorgeous smile, and wonderful eyes and your hair is amazing...

You are beautiful too – I declared, by this point he made me feel like I was more than an angel, no one has ever told me those things, other angels weren't allowed to say compliments... to anyone, so Arioch waked a feeling, a savage feeling of wanting, of desire, of lust and my innocence couldn't protect me from that, the only thing it could was blind me, and so it did.

Days went by and I discovered a lot of things about demons, but not enough to know what was coming, right Arioch? During my absence, that my friend Hasdiel did notice, covered me, until the curiosity got the best of him and he interrogated me.

Where are you going this time? – I heard his voice, he wasn't mad, preoccupied I guess.

Just for a walk... don't worry I'll be back soon.

Girl you know you are my best friend, right? – that took me by surprise.

Well thank you. I must go, see you later – and with that answer he suspected everything, an angel couldn't be so cutting. So, he followed me.

I was having a nice chat with Arioch, that his returning day was tomorrow.

I'm sad... - he expressed.

Me too, I'm going to miss you. – and it was true, I've fallen for the demon.

Me too, Rahmiel, there is something I want to ask you.

Okay...

You'll do anything for me, won't you?

I'll do anything for you. I love you. – and with that my death was assured. It was possible for an angle to love a demon?

Good, because sacrifice is what you do for love – and Hasdiel came in.

Demon! He's a demon! – he screamed, the eyes of Arioch turned into a rare colour, and the wings of Hasdiel had a kind of shield of light, which mines never had. – Rahmiel come back, God will punish you and will sent this demon back where he belongs!

No! you don't understand, ha hasn't hurt me! – I tried to explain, but it was useless, he wouldn't listen.

Come back right here! – he ordered, and I couldn't risk myself anymore, so I turned to Arioch and told him that I'll come back tomorrow.

Don't you love me? -Arioch whispered.

Of course I do, that's why I'm coming back tomorrow and say good bye – I pressed my lips in his cheeks, his eyes were still filled with that rare colour and I wasn't afraid, but I went with Hasdiel. The journey back to our side of the sky went quiet and uncomfortable, but he broke up the silence.

You know that demons only look out for wings? – and I didn't know that. - What if he only wants your wings?

Then he can have them, because he already stole my heart. – I said to Hasdiel, the look on his face was from disappointment and I lost a friend.