Chapter 14: Game Over

Hope you all enjoy! Please vote and comment to let me know what you think. PS.The next chapter gets pretty steamy. ;)

~Knox~

As I wrapped up my last walk-in customer for the night, I wasn't exactly looking forward to being left alone with Tweaker. My best friend had begun to feel like a fucking babysitter. The second I even looked at Ronnie, I felt his eyes beating down the back of my head as if I was about to take her right then and there in front of everybody. Even when she wasn't around he kept his eyes on me like I was an overweight kid in a candy store. It was fucking annoying.

"Looking forward to tonight?" Tweaker asked dryly.

By tonight, he was referring to the party that would be going on at the clubhouse in a few hours that involved over three charters. It was bound to be a wild night. It always was whenever the Tribe held a party. Booze, a new set of tits we haven't all seen before, and the promise that we probably wouldn't remember a thing by tomorrow morning.

"Yeah, man," I replied, equally as dry.

"Fresh pussy will straighten you out," he assured. " You'll forget all about little Miss. Ronnie.

I scoffed and nodded my head, but I wasn't so sure.

"Listen, man, I know I can't fuck around with Ronnie. Nothings' gonna happen again. I get it, she's forbidden fruit, and I can't be dumb enough to be put in that situation again. I'm over it," I lied blatantly.

I may have known all this, but it didn't mean I was as cool about it as I tried to make it seem. I still wanted to bend Ronnie over in the back room at Black's nearly every time I saw her in those damned little shorts. The only difference was that now, after weeks since we'd last spoke she was making a conscious effort to avoid me enough for the both of us.

Tweaker let out a breath. "Good. You're a good fit in this charter, man and it would suck for you to throw that away for some gash."

I nodded.

"I'll see you at the clubhouse after you close up here?" Tweaker asked.

"I'll be there," I agreed.

Tweaker lit up with a wide grin. "Can't wait for some fresh pussy to be walking around the clubhouse for a change."

I nodded. On that, we agreed. Candy and the rest of the regular girls were beginning to get really old.

I knew they couldn't possibly be any hotter than Ronnie, cos fuck.. that girl was hard to beat. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, full lips, and a killer body that was all natural, didn't compare to the kind of women that usually hung around the clubhouse. Especially when said women usually came with a personality that made me wanna shoot myself with the gun I kept in my holster. But with a visit from other charters came the slight chance that with them they would bring around women that could potentially distract me from the burning desire to be buried deep inside a certain off-limits blonde. I had tried but failed with almost every one of the usual girls, and no matter who I seemed to fuck, or how much I tried to get off myself, I had a feeling Ronnie was the only one who would satisfy my hungry dick.

Then again, maybe Tweaker was right, and the "fresh pussy" that would be around tonight was exactly what I needed.

_______________________

The clubhouse was crammed with new faces when I finally made it there, and none of them so far had been impressive. I greeted the few brothers I had met before and introduced myself to those that were unfamiliar to me.

The thing about MC's that most people didn't understand was that amongst all we were a brotherhood and a family. Brother's I hadn't met were family all the same, and that's why going against Cash was such a big deal. Loyalty meant more than anything in a family like ours.