A Night to Remember

As the afternoon dragged along the air began to feel moist and clouds darkened above the duo's heads. They soon realized that it was starting to rain, the drizzle hitting Jennifer in the eye causing Sherlock to chuckle a tad brushing the droplet away.

They quickly made their way underneath the shelter of a bus stop so that they could prepare for the on coming storm that awaited them. Sherlock flicked up his collar into it's usual position and tightened his scarf a tad whilst Jennifer simply pulled her coat on and began to rummage through her bag for her umbrella. 

As they prepared to run home a gasp suddenly escaped the girls throat, what happened next caught her by surprise. She felt Sherlock's arm wrap around her own, the arch where their elbows move out from keeping them tightly together. She felt his hand slowly slide down till their fingers had interlocked and she felt a little tingle sliding up her arm and hand, his warm breath against her ear as his deep soothing voice spoke in that tone that made her melt everytime.

"Run."

Before she knew it they had begun to run, her umbrella being dropped in the process as it glided along a puddle, the wind dragging it across the road. The duo ran not caring how soaked they had gotten, the rain and the wind picking up tousling both of their hair, Sherlock's coat almost being dragged off of him in the wind.

Their joyful laughter could be heard from down the road, neither of them cared, all they could think of was what was happening and what they were doing in that moment. They both felt free for the first time in a long time and that... well that just felt fantastic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sherlock sighed running a hand through his still slightly damp hair, it had been 30 minutes, how could it take one woman so long to get ready? He glanced at the clock on the wall and yelled up to his companion.

"Please come on Jennifer! It's a theatre performance of "Les Miserables" not a performance by the queen! There is no need for how long it's taking one woman to get ready!"

"It takes time to look this good Sherlock!" The girl replied laughing excitedly from her room.

He couldn't argue with that, Jennifer was the most beautiful woman in the world in his eyes. Sherlock had always assumed he was asexual before John had come along, then he realized he must have just been gay. Jennifer coming along has made him question it all again, what was he? Bisexual? Asexual? 

There was this "Pansexual" term being thrown around lately, it wasn't completely impossible for him to be pansexual. The idea somewhat made sense to him, he had only ever been attracted to 3 people before, 2 of them having been men. 

The first having been John Hamish Watson, Jennifer's father, the love of Sherlock's life. The second being the mistake of Sherlock's life... Moriarity. He had never intended for anything to happen between them, it was far before John had met Sherlock a year or so before possibily. He knew that Moriarity had a wife at the time and that Sherlock was more or less the "Mistress" though he never did know whom the woman was, apparently it was just a part of one of Moriarity's schemes. It must have been before Jennifer's mother of course it had to be surely...

Nevermind all of that, all Sherlock wanted was to concentrate on what was here and know, him and Jennifer going to the theatre. Whatever Moriarity was up to had to wait, this was no time for tears.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer stared at her form in the full length mirror opposite of her, the annoyance washing over her as she growled and covered her eyes.