Twenty Questions Tag

This is another tag by stringslady !

1. One thing you can't leave the house without?

My clothes.

2. Favorite makeup brand?

Mary Kay

3. Favorite flower?

The jasmine flower.

4. Favorite clothing store?

Khol's.

5. Favorite perfume?

Probably Pink Chiffon from Bath&Body Works.

6. Heels or flats?

Flats for casual wear, heels for when I want to feel confident.

7. Do you get good grades?

Yeah, anywhere from Bs to As.

8. Favorite color?

Purple or black. 

9.Energy drinker?

No way, Jose! I've never taken a single sip of a Monster or a Five Hour Energy, nor  do I intend to. Besides, I quit caffeine a few weeks ago.

10. Do you drink juice?

Only occasionally- I prefer water because it's better for you.

11.  Do you like swimming?

I don't go often anymore, but I really like it! It's so refreshing.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?

I only eat fries with a fork if I'm eating cheese fries.

13. Favorite moisturizer?

Moisturize me... Sorry, Whovian moment there. Anyway, my favorite moisturizer has to be just plain old lotion or maybe something from Bath&Body Works.

14. Do you want to get married in the future?

It depends on what God has planned for me and if I find a guy who understands me, can be weird or nerdy with me, and fits the rest of my criteria.

15. Do you get mad easily?

I don't actually get mad easily- I get frustrated. There's a difference.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?

OOOOOHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOODDDDNESSS!!! Yes, it was my whole ambition when I was about seven! I was obsessed with Scooby Doo, and I really wanted to form a gang and have my own MysteryMachine and everything!

17. Any phobias?

The definition of phobia is an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.  I only have a healthy and necessary fear of spiders, scorpions, snakes, and thing dangerous like that.

18. Do you bite your nails?

No, but I used to when I was really little.

19. Any near-death experiences?

Not really. Maybe I've had near-death experiences and I didn't realize it.

20. Do you drink coffee?

Um, I currently don't because I haven't got a hold of any decaf coffee to try.

Again, I'm not really tagging anyone because I'm feeling lazy, so if you want to do it, you can do it.