13

Seraphine had somehow found herself stuck in a car in the passengers seat

Seraphine had somehow found herself stuck in a car in the passengers seat. She refused to sit in the back with Logan as he still seemed sketchy.

"Here, here, here." Logan said as he leaned forward between the seats. "Where?" Charles questioned. "Just stop here." He replied agitated. "All right, all right." Charles said in surrender. "Next time I'm driving." Logan scoffed as he got out of the car. "Don't get used to it."

She didn't know why she trusted this guy since Charles couldn't read into his mind but she followed because he said Raven was in trouble. Even though Raven had gone with Erik and left the rest behind Seraphine couldn't let her die, she wouldn't let him die either. Even if he deserved it.

"Who are we getting again?" Seraphine asked as they walked up to the door of a modern looking house. "A mutant I know of, his names Peter Maximoff." Logan wanted to roll his eyes at her failure to keep up but since he was literally rewriting time, he didn't want to ruin his future friendship with the girl.

Logan knocked on the door and a middle aged woman opened it with a smile dropping from her face. "What's he done now? I just write you a check for whatever he took." Seraphine guessed she was the mother to the mutant. "We just need to talk to him." She lets them enter, thinking they are cops.

"Peter! The cops are here. Again."

The four walk down to the basement where Peter is playing table tennis with himself using his powers of speed. Seraphine laughed at how he used his powers and noticed all the things piled up in his room.

"What do you guys want? I didn't do anything." He then suddenly he sits down on the couch. "I've been here all day." Seraphine raised an eyebrow at the boys lie but shrugged letting Logan take care of it. She decided to look around his room and saw an arcade game in the corner.

"Just relax, Peter. We're not Cops." Logan tried to reassure him. "Of course you're not. If you were, you wouldn't be driving a rental car." Seraphine snapped her head round to face the group again with an impressed expression. "How did you know we've got a rental car?" Charles butted in.

"I checked your registration when you were walking to the door. I also had some time to kill so I went through your rental agreement. Saw you were from out of town. Are you FBI?" He used his power and quickly swipes Charles' wallet and looks at his cards. "No, you're not cops. Hey, what's with his gifted youngsters place?" He drops the card and wallet to the floor. "That's an old card." Charles stated annoyed.

"He's fascinating." Hank spoke up with surprise at Peters personality. "He's a pain in the arse." Peter saw Seraphine turn back to the game and begin to try and beat his high score. "No touching." He said as he swatted her hand away from the machine. Seraphine jumped in surprise that he sped across the room so fast. "So he's what, a teleporter?" Hank suggested. "No, he just fast. And when I knew him he wasn't so... young."

Peter frowned at his statement before grinning. "Young? You're just old." He said as he ate something Seraphine couldn't see.

Hank stepped forward "So you're not afraid to show your powers?" Peter faked innocence "Powers? What powers? What are you talking about? You see anything strange here?" He trailed off. "Nothing anybody would believe if you told them." She laughed shortly at his ending sentence, confirming he was playing with them.

He then sped over to the arcade game Seraphine was looking at earlier. "So why are you here? What is it you want?" He asked. "We need your help Peter." Logan stated briefly. "With what?" The conversation flowed quickly as Seraphine decided to answer to prevent stalling. "Breaking into a highly secure facility to break somebody out." She hesitated at the end not wanting to think about Erik.

"Prison break? That illegal you know." Seraphine and the X-Men looked around his room at all the stolen objects with a mixture of confusion and annoyance. "Well only if you get caught." Logan finished.

"So what's in it for me?" Charles sighed as he took of his sunglasses and rubbed his eyes tiredly. "You kleptomaniac, get to break into the pentagon." Seraphine resisted a giggle at his bored state.

At his sentence Peter turned around on his chair with a look of excitement on his face. "How don't know I can trust you?" Seraphine nodded, knowing that he was a smart guy. "Because we're just like you." Logan replied while lifting up his hand and his wooden claws pulled through his flesh making them visible. Peter grimaced before nodding "That's cool, but disgusting."

Seraphine stepped forward, "We should get going then, we've got an old friend to rescue."

authors note: omg I thought I had published this but turns out i didn't oops :/ so sorry for the late update.