05

"We're government agents now, we should have secret code names

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"We're government agents now, we should have secret code names." Seraphine had found herself sat with Raven, who she hardly knew and all the mutants Charles and Erik found. "I want to be called Mystique." Seraphine raised her eyebrow at the name but shrugged. "Damn! I wanted to be called Mystique." Raven along with the others laughed "Well, tough. I called it. And I'm way more mysterious than you."

"Darwin, what about you?" He stood up "Well, "Darwin" is already a nickname, and, you know, it sort of fits. Adapt to survive and all. Check this out." He goes over to a fish tank and pushes the side of his head into the water. Seraphine gasps as his head grew gills. "That was incredible." Seraphine nodded in agreement "Amazing." He smiled "Thank you."

"What about you?" The boy with curly ginger hair stood up "I'm going to be Banshee." Raven furrowed her eyebrows "Why do you want to be named after a wailing spirit?" He crouched by three glass cups. "You might want to cover your ears." He then let out a loud scream that instead of smashing the glasses, smashed the entire glass window.

"Your turn." He spoke to the short girl "My stage name is Angel." She took of her jacket and out sprang some thin wings. "It kind of fits." Seraphine let out a small woah. "You can fly?" She nodded and Seraphine blurted out "That's so cool."

"And...What's your name? How about Big Foot?" Alex asked Hank who rolled his eyes in annoyance. "You know what they say about guys with big feet. And yours are kind of small." Seraphine choked and started coughing. Once she recovered she grinned at Raven "Good one."

"Okay, now. Alex, what is your gift? What can you do?" He shook his head "It's not...I just can't do it. I can't do it in here." Raven turned to the garden through the smashed window "Can you do it out there?" He frowned "Why don't you just do it out there?" Everyone started cheering "Come on! Alex! Alex! Alex!" He sighed and marched outside. "That's the spirit!" He moved away from everybody and looked towards the statue. "Get down when I tell you." Seraphine peered around the corner and everyone followed her moves. "Get back." They all moved back but couldn't see, so they peered over again. "Get back! Whatever." He then forced out rings of red that sliced straight through the statue. Seraphines eyes widened as she jumped back in surprise.

"Everyone's shown their ability except you Seraphine. I don't think I've ever seen you use it." She smirked and stood by the window facing the garden. "Get behind me." They all followed her orders and watched with curiosity. She quickly blared out fire from her hands all around the small garden watching as the grass caught alight. "You should be called Flare." She smiled but shrugged the thought away. "I don't need a code name, my name literally means burning one."

Not long after the introductions, music was blaring from the speakers and everyone was partying. Seraphine was trying to slow dance with Alex but because neither one had knowledge of dancing they kept failing. She was laughing at him tripping up on her feet, but tripped over his feet landing on the floor when she wasn't paying attention. The two burst out laughing not noticing the party had abruptly stopped and three new people stood outside, all staring at them.

Seraphine gulped as she noticed the silence and in canon looked up with Alex to see everyone standing there in amusement. "What are you doing?" The woman turned to the garden with wide eyes "Who destroyed the statue?" Seraphine shrugged as someone called out "It was Alex." Raven stepped forward "No, Havok. We have to call him Havok. That's his name now. And we were thinking, you should be Professor X and you should be Magneto." Erik fought his smile with amusement written on his face "Exceptional." He walked off but his eyes lingered on Seraphine as he did so. "I expect more from you." Charles addressed Raven. They walked off leaving the party people standing in shock.

Seraphine walked over to Raven with sympathy and rested a hand on her shoulder. Knowing that his words hurt. "He shouldn't of said that, Raven. You are an exceptional woman. Don't let him bring you down." Raven smiled sadly at her new friend in thanks.