~~~~~~~~~ Part Two~~~~~~~~~
Cole's POV
June 25, 2019

I got a text saying that the girls would be home soon.

I started to grow this weird feeling towards Alaina.

I heated the door open and the girls were laughing and we were all called into the kitchen.

I looked at the guys and they had no idea what was going on.

"Girls what's going on?" I asked looking at Luna.

"Alaina has something to show you Cole." Luna said and I looked at Alaina and so did everyone else.

Alaina took off her shirt so she was in a tank top and I saw it.

Her sleeve.

I was amazed and my heart started to race as I saw that she got a tattoo like the rest of us.

"You got the tattoo." I said in a sweet tone.

She nodded yes and laughed.

"I got it for you." She said which made me smile even more.

"I would hug you but that would hurt." I laughed.

She walked over to me and let me look at it.

I kissed her cheek and said I was proud of her and everyone just looked at me shocked.

"No go train." I said in a harsh bitter tone.

She looked at me and the girls took her to the training room and I looked at the guys.

"Stop shutting her out Cole she got the sleeve for you." Kai said his voice harsh.

"I'm not shutting her out I told her I was proud of her what more do you want from me?" I growled.

"You love her we all see this." Hunter growled.

"I don't love anyone I never will!" I spat at him.

"Face it man you have the hots for Alaina you possessive over her and overprotective that's why you said whatever for the sleeve." Jake said speaking up.

He was right.

"No your wrong I just didn't want to see her cry like a baby when she got it!" I spat at Jake in anger.

"Luna didn't want to get the tattoo you made her! You made Mary and Jasmine get it but when it comes to your precious Alaina you don't care if she gets it!" Jake spat at me.

"We all get it Alaina is sexy! We get it Alaina is smart! We get it! Alaina this Alaina that!" Jake yelled.

I didn't like him saying that Alaina was sexy!

I looked at him and clenched my fist and looked at him.

I grabbed him by the neck and looked into his eyes.

"Call Alaina sexy again I will kill you with out any problem." I growled.

He looked at me and I looked at him and soon realized what was going on and I let him go.

"I'm so sorry Jake please forgive me." I said having sorrow in my voice.

He agreed to forgive me and the girls came out with Max right behind Alaina.

He wagged his tail and she sat on the couch and max laid down laying his head into her lap.

I love this girl.

I am falling for her.

I walked over and put a movie in and started to make popcorn.

The guys and the girls walked over taking a seat and I gave them popcorn.

I told max to move and I sat down at the other end and looked at Alaina.

"Alaina." I whispered.

She looked at me and I patted the seat next to me.

She made her was down and she laid her head in my lap curling up into a ball.

I called max over and he laid down at the other end and I covered Alaina up kissing her head.

"Alaina?" I whispered.

She looked at me and said what.

"I love you." I kissed her lips and she instantly kisses back.

I can't believe I'm falling for her.

She stopped kissing me and watched the movie.

And with that I knew I loved her.

Hey guys Cali here hope you guys enjoyed this chapter love you all so much have a wonderful day/ night!!
~Cali Marie🤓