Actually a little guilt did not!

"You are also very happy with Mrs. Shura, and the general love for you is known to everyone."

"Well, Mrs. Ling is real, and it's so blurry." The lady of Silo laughed and laughed, "but my child could not be so obedient. Forcing him to eat poison is hard, really, often my mother's self-confidence hit a trace is not left.

"Do not say that there is a very good child, but he is also studying at the expeditionary military school?"

"The students of the command line."

"And that is a professional and Ling Qian." Probably think the two sons are too sank. Mrs. Ling to the line of sight across the table casually pull the mouth of the second son of laugh, "Ling Qian should know Xiu Luo's house, right?"

"Well, of course, and I am a classmate, very good personal, the results are very good." Ling Qian without subjective mood perfunctory.

Mrs. Shura is a woman who is very good at dealing with and who is happy to be able to communicate, but her arrogant son is not very popular.

In the expeditionary military school, and Ling Qian brothers in the background and the results of the competition is numbered, Shura is just one of them.

Chess opponents. I do not know how much back to fight. Anyway, to their father's background, the future graduated to the military office. Certainly because the factions will continue to fight a different non-stop.

"Did your eldest son graduate soon?"

"Yes ah, you can graduate next year. Must be to join the army, hoping not to go front, it is best to work inside the military, at least part of the time can go home. Chatting mothers often topic, Hand cover the face of Ling Weigang Yi, with discontent complained to the husband to seek resonance, "You see, every time from the military school, feel a lot of thin. 21-year-old son, face is not Should the white rosy? But my child's chin is thin some sharp .Sheluo lady, and you confess it, the other two children, I can not worry, that is, Ling Wei this child I am most worried about him Upright and graduate from the military academy in the future, and if it is allocated to the frontline, it will be bullied.

In front of outsiders by the mother like a child stroking the cheek, but also exaggerated to say that his chin thinner, so Ling Wei is very embarrassing.

Can not lock the lady's hand, can only maintain the current position. Whispering with a wry smile, "Mom, I am not a child, will take care of myself."

His face suddenly tingling.

He lifted his eyes. Found his brother hidden in the smile below the eyes sharp as arrows, is a warning like a sharp look at him.

Ling lady also aware of the eldest son of embarrassment. To the side of the smile of the Shura wife blink, "Oh, the child is easy to shy." Hand to recover, think of the morning to tell the butler for the preparation of Ling Wei tonic. "Wei steward, to Ling Wei ready tonic, wait for him to go to his room."

This came back, and continue to chat with Mrs. Shura.

"There are three children, how to say more than a child strong, small and lively and lovely, people honest and honest, really very brother look."

"Ah. I often feel that if only Ling Qian and Linghan, then it will not be how perfect.I think, perhaps the gift of God, only Ling Wei sent to me, let me out of the year In the ancient times, it can be called a gift of God. "

I heard my mother and the guests talked about themselves, Ling Wei heart was flowing and warm to move to no more.

His mother dystocia died, in the memory of Ling Wei, the only mother's image, that is, Mrs Ling gave. Although there is no blood on the relationship, but from the age of three was raised. Sometimes the day after tomorrow is greater than the innate influence of the frequent warfare and the number of orphans in a large number of federal adoption tragedy often reported. Began to adopt the swallows, and later had their own pro-brother meat began to set off and abuse, or even abandon the adoption of children's examples abound.