49- Strangers pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Lucy c'mon let's go home"

I said pulling Lucy towards the exit as I took Camila's hand as she smiled. I led both the girls to my car.

*****
~skip ride~

When I pulled up to our house noticing Lauren's car in the driveway making me roll my eyes.

"Lucy Lauren's here, I'm going to sneak you through the back"

I said making Lucy shrug. I quickly got out the car and so did Camila, she came to my side and we both helped Lucy out the car, once she was out the car she went to me and clung onto me for dear life.

We sneaked into the back yard quietly. There was this back room that our dad had built for Lucy and I when we where fifteen, we liked to make a lot of noise and have music playing all the time so our dad made this room just for us. It had a back door that led to the back yard which we used a lot of the time to sneak our friends in and out of.

I quickly took out the key to the door and unlocked it quietly not wanting to make noise just in case someone was near. I opened the door and picked up Lucy, walking in the room further setting her on the bed. Once she got comfortable she started cuddling a pillow.

I turned to see Camila closing the door quietly then turn to us with a cute smile. I loved her smile, it was very beautiful just like her.

"Are you ok Lucy? Like really are you?"

I asked making her look up at me with a sad look. I sat down on the floor beside the queen bed and motion Camila to the couch, she sat down there and looked at Lucy and I with a worried look making me smile.

"Describe ok right now because I'm one hundred percent sure I'm far from it"

Lucy said breaking my gaze from the small Cuban. I looked at Lucy and poked her forehead making an explosion sound which got her to laugh making me smile.

"Well then I'll take that as a no"

I said making her nod with a slight frown. I leaned up a little and planted a kiss on her forehead making her sigh.

"I love you Lucy and I'm sorry Lauren did that to you, I really thought she was the one"

I said making Lucy frown more, she nodded her head and cuddled more into the pillow.

"It's ok and I love you too, asshole"

She said with a small smile making me chuckle. She could be sad,mad or happy and still insult me. I shook my head and got up making her look up at me, she gave me this looked that asked where I was going.

"Will be back, I'm going to go get you something to eat"

I said making her nod. I looked at Camila and waved her over. She quickly got up and came to side as I took her small warm hand in mine making Lucy smirk.

"Your cute together"

She said making a stank face causing us both to chuckle.

"Shut up twat, bye"

I said making Lucy chuckle. I walked to the door and unlocked it going to the front of the house just to see my mum talking to a worried looking Lauren.

"Y/n have you seen your sister, Lauren's worried"

My mum asked making me look at Lauren and scuffle. I shook my head and pulled Camila with me towards the door just for Lauren to get in my way.

"Hey! Y/n do you know where Lucy is? Please I'm worried"

Lauren said making me glare at her. She frowned and looked down as I moved her out the way and opened the front door.

"Why do you even care jauregui, she was the least of your problems when you cheated"

I mumbled walking to my car with a silent Camila by my side. Once to my car I opened the passenger side door for Camila, who quickly got in with a small 'thank you' making me smile.

Lauren soon came out the house with a glare directed at me as she marched up to me.

"Did you just accuse me of fucking cheating! I didn't cheat on your sister with anyone!"

She screamed in my face making me roll my eyes, I brushed passed her and walked to the driver side with her hot on my tail. She hated when people ignored her so I knew my actions where pissing her off.

"I have to go but I'll see you later cheater"

I said opening my door just for Lauren to close it and forcefully turn me around.

*SLAP*

I felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek and rubbed it to see blood making me look up at a regretful looking Lauren. I glared at her which made her frown as she backed away from me.

I shook my head once again and turned opening my car door just as Lauren stared rambling out an apology about slapping me but I simply ignored it.

I drove off to go get Lucy food with Camila asking me if I was ok, which I said I was. Lauren tends to wear rings on her fingers so I'm sure that's what cut my cheek.

The rest of the ride was filled with the 'lifehouse' and 'one republic' playing. I'm sure when I got back Lucy would notice the cut but I need to cover it up, because Lucy is well, Lucy and can be very mean when she wants too.

******************************************************************

Well here's the part you've all been waiting for, there was a major twist that I had put in. It was originally written differently but I changed it up. I hoped you enjoyed it!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

I hope you all have a good day/night or afternoon!!

Q: WHO WAS YOUR FIRST EVER WOMAN CRUSH??

Part 3??

Pwease Go check out my book 'poems to you' it was an imagine in this book called 'high school crush' some of you requested it to be turned into a book, so I did. ((:

Love you all!! ❤️🌹