11. Found you.

Little sunlight strokes shined in Jungkooks room. And the noises from cars outside forced him to wake up.
He didn't slept well tonight. He just couldn't relax. Today is his first day of school again.
Wich normally was almost 2 weeks ago. But with everything that happened lately, Jungkook didn't had the motivation to go.
But he couldn't let his grades down, so he had to go.
He took a quick shower, and got downstairs. Jin was allready up as usual and was making breakfast.
The feeling everything was normal now gave Jungkook hope.
The hope of a normal day at school, at the studio, and the hope his headaches won't come back a lot.
Jins call snapped him back to reality.
"Kookie~ could u wake up Yoongi for me ?! He's sleeping really long again" he shouted from the kitchen.
"Okay Hyung!" Jungkook replied shortly and got upstairs to wake Yoongi.

Jungkooks  p.o.v

"Yoongi-hyung! Wake up please breakfast is almost ready !"
I called for Yoongi-hyung. But no response.
"Hyung !" I tried again. I bumped my fist on his door.
Why wasn't he replying me ?
"Kookie-ah ! Don't shout ! Please let me- .." afther those last words i heard light snoring.
Oh great ! Now he's asleep again.. ugh my lazy Hyung people.
I opened his door to see him snoring like a bear.
He's faking it.. i can hear it.
"Hyung cut the act ! I know you're awake" i got a little irritated. But something Yoongi-hyung was so funny faking sleep.
I got closer to get him out of his bed.
But when i got there, one of his eyes opened and stared at me. Slowly he put on a smile. Why that smile ?... It was more of a smirk then a smile.
Then i remembered, .. Me and Hyung, kissing in the hospital.
Why did we even do that ?!
Well, no joke i love him. But not like that.
"Okay okay i Will get up." He said. "G-good.. Jin-hyung is waiting" i felt my face burning up when he grabbed my hand.
"H-hung..? What ar-"
"Don't ask Kookie. I just felt like it." He interupted me.
He let go of me and said he was coming down soon. I just nodded. My face still as red as a tomato. Why am i even blushing ?

Afther breakfast i got ready for school. I put on my uniform and made a Selca. I love to talk with army. They are awesome.
I posted my Selca so they could see.

First day school, im ready~ xxx Ur Kook"Is what i wrote by it

Is what i wrote by it. pretty cheesy i know, but it's for army so i don't complain.   
It didn't take long untill i got some replies.

"Ah Kookie-oppa looks so good !"
"As always~  Kookie Hwaiting ✊"
"Pls be carefull Jungkookie-oppa~ i heard There are antis at school 😭 pls be save !!"

That last one got me a lil scared, But still ... It made me so happy to see that Army cares about us. They're our hope and we are theirs.
Jin-hyung called me to get in the car and he drived me to school.
Antis in my school ? ... I never saw them or anything. So maybe i don't have to worry.
We arive at school.. bleh. The same old school ive been to 3 years.  Still didn't change huh ?
"Okay Kookie." Hyung said "please be carefull and i'll see u tonight bye~"
I said bye to him and promised i will be carefull. With that,
He drove away.
Ah .. Im all alone now. I didn't have friends. I mean people were nice, but i wasn't close with anyone.
The Bell rang allready. OH SHIT ! IM LATE !
I rushes to the classroom. Oh damn !!
The class almost started when i arrived. Ah ... Now everyone is staring at me. I hate them staring.
"Mister ... You're late as you may have noticed"
The teacher sounded calm. But she looked angry. She didn't know who i am either, because she asked my name right afther.
That's the first time someone didn't know my name.
"I-im sorry Miss. We had had some trouble on the road" i said as i bowed to her.
"Hm... Well because it's your first day apperently, i will look through it. Now tell me your name and your age please."
I didn't like her, just saying. She's acting sassy and annoyed.
Nope don't like her.
"My name is Jeon Jung Kook. 19 years old" i replied.
Her eyes went big.
"J-Jeon Jungkook ?... Ah i see." She looked as if i was an alien. Apperently she does know me then.
"Well ... Ahum take your seat so i can start the lessons. Also,
Call me Miss Won. Im your Korean literature teacher."
I nodded and took place, and with that the lesson started.

The lesson was pretty boring. I only like art class, music class, and Physicall education.
I felt someone staring at me. Two eyes burning in my back.
I looked afther me. A guy with a cap was looking at me.
He kept looking, just looking. With an emotionless gaze. Who is this guy ? I don't know anyone from this class.
I don't care either.. But i know that this one wasn't here last year.
Ah i need to focus on the lesson instead of this guy.
I didn't​ want Miss Won, or how i call her from now on,
'Miss bitch' to get angry at me.
That's the last thing i need right now.
Suddenly, it came again... The pain began to rise up.. no! Why now !? Im in class godammit !
Yes.. i want you to get crazy from the pain Jungkook. Just DIE !
That voice again ?! B-but.. it sounds so close.
Then a really sharp pain stabbed my head. Ah wae ?!
"Ah..." I couldn't help but letting out a groan of the pain. Thing is, Miss Bitch noticed it.
"Something wrong Mr Jeon ? You don't look like you're paying attention to the lesson." Ugh this ..
"I-i ... It's nothing big miss.. i just don't feel well.. Ah..."
I couldn't stand the pain.
"I'll try t-to pay attention... But c-can i go to the bathroom ?"
She looked at me annoyed. But she can't ignore a student so she nodded. I thanked her and got up to the bathroom.

"AH THIS SUCKS !!" i shouted at my own reflection..
I took some pain killers and waited. This was unbaerable !
Jungkook .. You're going to be mine. Today you will for sure.
That voice !! Where does it come from ?!
"You will die Jungkook." This time .. the voice was BEHIND ME ?!
I turned arround... But no one was there.
Then a saw two hands blinding my sight. "Guess who"
I was too affriad to move, i wanted to turn arround and punch whoever was behind me. But the two hands grabbed me under my arms and holded my tight.
"YAH ! LET ME GO U-" I was interupted by a gun pressed against my back.
"I would be quiet if i was you Jungkook. Just come allong or i'll kill you here and now"
I am screwed !! Wasn't there anyone who heard me ?
Another guy showed up. It was that weirdo from class !!
He grabbed my chin and put some weird bitter liqiud in it. It smelled horrible ... And.. i felt suddenly really dizzy.
"Y-ya ... Punk .. lemme.. g-go" Then my sight went black as i heared the guy say: "Hm...haha Found u. Ur so pretty Jungkook ... And ur mine now. For eternity."
Then i lost conciousness..

Hyungs... Please .. help me .. save me !
_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the really late update.. i was busy busy busy~
But ye- i hope u enjoyed and Stay tuned for chapter 12

Bye bye xxx